💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Anne Hathaway doesn't want to be called "Anne" anymore

COOOK

Featured Posts

Chlorine Sevigny

Aw she's cute.

I feel like she could have changed the name on her SAG card by now if she really wanted lol. 

12 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Apparently Anne is only used by her mother especially when she's in trouble, so everybody calling her Anne reminds her of that. Her friends and colleagues call her annie 

Also I learned all that within the first 1.5 mins or so you lazy bums :sharon:

Can't help it, tho.

I live outside the space time continuum.

holy scheisse
13 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

Is she ok?

Omg I didn't get it when I first lmaod, but I'm heeheeing now cause it clicked. Lmao

Chromatislaps
Just now, holy scheisse said:

Omg I didn't get it when I first lmaod, but I'm heeheeing now cause it clicked. Lmao

there is only one Annie that gets that question :huntyga:

And we don't care, ur known as Anne ur called Anne, we have far more important issues to delve into than your announcement that you don't wanna be called Anne. Narcissism is real seek a therapist "Anne"

Meredith Grey
11 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

And we don't care, ur known as Anne ur called Anne, we have far more important issues to delve into than your announcement that you don't wanna be called Anne. Narcissism is real seek a therapist "Anne"

This is such an overreaction LMAO are u ok

1 minute ago, Meredith Grey said:

An overreaction? Imagine giving an announcement to the world during a pandemic that right now u wanna be called Mera because Meredith reminds you of [childhood tales that nobody cares about]. Imagine thinking that people care what u wanna be called as, as an A list celebrity who won an oscar as Anne and is known as Anne that this is very important now that people are aware that you have made the decision in your mansion that you want to be called Annie. What world do these people live in? Am I truly the overreactor for pointing that out? Is it normal for u to hear about this news? :enigma:

Chromatislaps
5 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

Annie are you ok? are you ok Annie? 

tenor.gif?itemid=7624415

holy scheisse
11 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

An overreaction? Imagine giving an announcement to the world during a pandemic that right now u wanna be called Mera because Meredith reminds you of [childhood tales that nobody cares about]. Imagine thinking that people care what u wanna be called as, as an A list celebrity who won an oscar as Anne and is known as Anne that this is very important now that people are aware that you have made the decision in your mansion that you want to be called Annie. What world do these people live in? Am I truly the overreactor for pointing that out? Is it normal for u to hear about this news? :enigma:

Did you even watch the vid? She didn't make a big deal about it at all it was light banter :bear:

18 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

It’s just an night show interview :air: and Jimmy asked what he should call her so she simply answered his question..

Anne: Call me Annie. 

StefaniLadyGagaMotherMonsterJoanneJoCalderoneMaryJaneHollandRonnieCandyWarholBorisDaily: What an obnoxious demand!

:toofunny:

Meredith Grey
40 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I said you were over reacting because you said she was a narcissist in need of therapy for saying people call her Annie and not Anne😭😭 were you this mad when Gaga made the decision in her mansion that she wanted us to call her Joanne and wouldn’t stop for 3 years lol

Archived