💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How many more #1’s will Gaga get?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

i can see her, from now on, only getting top 5 from soundtrack ballads, kinda like the woman that sang a lot of James Bond films? she is a legend, i can see Gaga achieving something similar

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster

I'm sorry but these threads are so pointless...

First of all, why do u guys say random numbers? who knows. Maybe she'll get 35 more #1 songs, maybe 0.

Second of all, why do some of you act like she's 97 years old and her career is going down from now on? She literally had a number 1 song last year and the year before that. 

I See You

JusKeepBreathin

She's in her top tens era. Which is just fine. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Mother of Puppies

If she ever releases music again she might have some more hits... like Babylon would smash..or Alice

ah well...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

androiduser
37 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

It’s people thinking that only during certain situations she can get hits (someone also said she’d only get a #1 if she does a Super Bowl or Oscars performance)

That's literally what happened

It's hard to say. I very much doubt people in 2011 thought Born This Way would have been her last number 1 until 2019, and certainly in 2018 people were doubting whether she'd get to the top of the singles charts ever again.

She's definitely in a position where it's possible for her to do it again, several times over. But that depends on her coming out with the right songs at the right time with the right promo strategies. And she's pretty inconsistent on that front. 

jacs vs looser

I don't mean to be a Debbie downer, but I feel Chromatica was, time-wise, a key album and unfortunately she and her team didn't play their cards right at all.

I can see one more no. 1 happening for her, but no more than that unless she goes the Beyoncé route and jumps on songs that are already on their way to the top. 

Mirrion Rizzons

I’m saying 0, but I think she has a few top 10’s left 

however she may pull a cher in 2036 and get a #1 age 50 :zilla:

Its all about the SONG. An amazing song will reach, if it catches. it catches, Gaga isnt hated or lost her credability, (Katy Perry, sadly) She's generally very respected, just overlooked by some people, but if she made them Look, theres no reason at all a "just accept it everyone, this song is ****ing amazing" Wouldnt hit number one

Its how many number 1 songs do you think shes capable of making, but with the producers she works with each album are amazing. Personally, I can see some more in her future

Archived