💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How many more #1’s will Gaga get?

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Let’s say Gaga plays her cards right and tries to get big hits, how many more #1’s do you see her getting in her career? These are some posts from a thread from last year asking if Gaga will ever get another #1, if there’s one thing we should never do, it’s to not underestimate Gaga.

”The lead for LG6 will be even bigger than Shallow. I feel like Gaga’s only just getting started, she is alot more confident in her own skin now. Kween of doing the impossible”

“I still can't believe Shallow was the hit this fanbase begged for since 2013. Ever since I joined this forum I adopted this mentality that Gaga won't ever have another #1 and I'm so happy it was proven wrong.”

“if she continues this adult contemporary route”

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon98

I don't understand what the quotes are supposed to convey given the context chile

But I see her getting at least two more n.1's if she plays her cards right. 

Chromatican

I don’t see her getting more than 2 more #1 songs. Maybe the LG7 lead and a comeback single later in her career a la Believe. 

Dr Fudge

She has to release singles to get number ones :flutter:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Justin Drew Bieber
3 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I don't understand what the quotes are supposed to convey given the context chile

But I see her getting at least two more n.1's if she plays her cards right. 

It’s people thinking that only during certain situations she can get hits (someone also said she’d only get a #1 if she does a Super Bowl or Oscars performance) but I thought I’d put the post about them thinking Stupid Love would be bigger than Shallow because it’s too funny 

Rj Barker

She could get another 2 or 3 I guess, probably easier if she were to jump on someone else's track. Itll be alot easier if radio play wasn't weighted so heavily with billboard, as we know radio is ageist when it comes to women in pop, I think the BB chart is ridiculous as a radio dictates too much when that isn't real consumption really comparatively to sales and streans

Chromatican
Just now, YourEnigma said:

No more #1. Next Gaga álbum will be her Britney Jean

Gaga will never release a Britney Jean. :madge:

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, YourEnigma said:

No more #1. Next Gaga álbum will be her Britney Jean

I don’t think Gaga’s next album will underperform, I think she’ll be more passionate about her next project and promote it. Chromatica sold around 1.6M units with little to no promotion

YourEnigma
1 minute ago, Chromatican said:

Gaga will never release a Britney Jean. :madge:

Well, let's see. She doesnt Care anymore

Chromatican
Just now, YourEnigma said:

Well, let's see. She doesnt Care anymore

She has yet to release a bad album.

buzzkill

Idk. If she went on with this type of release + no promo, i don't think a number #1 is on its way. But thats depends on impact and other factor too. 

Archived