Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga being honored by Martin Luther King Center

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Personally, it's not that I can't handle the criticism - I just find the argument you seem obsessed with making to be incredibly boring and basic :vegas:

I'm proud of stanning one of the ONLY A-List pop culture figures who has been this dedicated, outspoken and philanthropic during one of the worst years in our collective history. To me, these qualities will forever be more valuable than music videos and chart positions. She is a living example of how to pass the microphone to black folks when you're a rich white woman and the fact that her own fanbase can not celebrate this when even the MLK Center can is... sad.

But anyway I won't keep you from your complaining! Enjoy :billie:

You seem to be missing the point here, CameltoeKween. I’m not saying she’s not allowed to use her platform for good, but to halt your entire album campaign and never resume it is... well, frustrating.

Mind you I have been stanning her since 2009, so I think I have earned the right to say when something doesn’t sit right with me.

🌹 free britney 🌹

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio
40 minutes ago, Edu said:

People talk to this day about the wasted potential of “ARTPOP” yet I can’t comment on how the “Chromatica” era ended so soon after its launch. 

Anyway... this cult site is full of cupcakes who can’t handle criticism directed towards Gar, I keep forgetting about that. :bear:

Yes we don’t like to hear criticism towards her because some of us know that the woman is openly suicidal, mentally ill, has eating disorders, ptsd, fibromyalgia, and the list goes on. Imagine being sensitive towards that? Some of us are. Its disgusting the expectations people have towards others whose entire biology is CONSTANTLY acting against their every move. 
We can all see the wasted potential because none of us are blind, but some of us know that we have no idea wtf goes on behind closed door except for what Gaga tells us, which is ALWAYS implying that what she goes through is living hell, so naturally we give her the benefit of the doubt and hope that she is doing as well as possible. 

I’ve said this every single time this gets brought up: some of y’all can’t stand Plastic Doll because its directed right at you. 

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Edu said:

People talk to this day about the wasted potential of “ARTPOP” yet I can’t comment on how the “Chromatica” era ended so soon after its launch. 

Anyway... this cult site is full of cupcakes who can’t handle criticism directed towards Gar, I keep forgetting about that. :bear:

This ain’t about “handling criticism” it’s about your ass derailing a thread about social activism just to complain about an album rollout. Like, can you not read the room or are you just that tone-deaf? :bear:

1 hour ago, Edu said:

TThis has nothing to do with not allowing criticism its about you derailing a thread about an important topic just to complain about an album rollout

proud emma stone GIF

Proud of her.

What she did last year with the Covid benefit and how much she raised, and Black Lives Matter is so special. She's got her entire career to promote albums, this needed to be done here and now. We really did pick the right muse.

17 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

This ain’t about “handling criticism” it’s about your ass derailing a thread about social activism just to complain about an album rollout. Like, can you not read the room or are you just that tone-deaf? :bear:

8 minutes ago, Suuus said:

TThis has nothing to do with not allowing criticism its about you derailing a thread about an important topic just to complain about an album rollout

Had cupcakes not felt personally attacked by my comment, this thread would not have been derailed. :triggered:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Just now, Edu said:

Had cupcakes not felt personally attacked by comment, this thread would not have been derailed. :triggered:

Or maybe if didnt post your snarky comment people wouldnt have to call you out for it

1 hour ago, SpookyKid said:

OT: Proud to follow a star that uses her platform for good :heart:

Same.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Or maybe if didnt post your snarky comment people wouldnt have to call you out for it

Call me out for speaking the truth? BLM needed Gaga’s involvement, no one’s denying that, but why are people failing to realize that she could have done both? She didn’t have to sacrifice an entire era for it.

🌹 free britney 🌹

2 minutes ago, Edu said:

Call me out for speaking the truth? BLM needed Gaga’s involvement, no one’s denying that, but why are people failing to realize that she could have done both? She didn’t have to sacrifice an entire era for it.

An why dont you realize that a thread about important activism is not the right place about an album rollout also if she did it would look like gaga is using blm or covid to promote her album

Justin Drew Bieber

It’s great to see her getting the recognition she deserves, this is much more important than promoting 2 songs at SNL.

1 hour ago, CameltoeKween said:

Personally, it's not that I can't handle the criticism - I just find the argument you seem obsessed with making to be incredibly boring and basic :vegas:

I'm proud of stanning one of the ONLY A-List pop culture figures who has been this dedicated, outspoken and philanthropic during one of the worst years in our collective history. To me, these qualities will forever be more valuable than music videos and chart positions. She is a living example of how to pass the microphone to black folks when you're a rich white woman and the fact that her own fanbase can not celebrate this when even the MLK Center can is... sad.

But anyway I won't keep you from your complaining! Enjoy :billie:

This is exactly how I feel.  She has been setting a good example of behavior in the time of covid right from the start, even at the expense album promotion.  Other artists may have different ideas but they're not Gaga, and Gaga follows her own feelings about things.  I celebrate that she follows her own convictions.  And as usual she's more concerned about things that help or support people than she is about her own profession.  Putting the well-being of others first is part of her character as a person, once again leading by example.

I live outside the space time continuum.

HotLikeMexico
18 minutes ago, Suuus said:

An why dont you realize that a thread about important activism is not the right place about an album rollout also if she did it would look like gaga is using blm or covid to promote her album

Leave them be. Gaga can never win no matter what to some people.

I applaud and commend her for what she did.

Mother of Puppies

Congrats Gaga! You´re such an inspiration and truly a kind soul. :heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived