news

Gaga being honored by Martin Luther King Center

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

myluis617
8 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Little Peepsters when will Dua?

:selena:

Stop being messy:billie: But I do get you, Gaga has been focusing on activism this year. Im sure were gonna get some projects releases but 2020 was a tough year for all the world and Gaga made sure she was just not dancing and singing around. She used her influence to spark change.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio
3 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Stop being messy:billie: But I do get you, Gaga has been focusing on activism this year. Im sure were gonna get some projects releases but 2020 was a tough year for all the world and Gaga made sure she was just not dancing and singing around. She used her influence to spark change.

I’m just joking. The amount of times I’ve argued Gaga’s case on this forum sis :ladyhaha: She deserves this so much. Its her heart to be a philanthropist, and I’m so happy to see her get recognised. 

She def deserved more love for her work in 2020. She was barely mentioned in the year end for putting together the one world event. Im not the gp really got how involved she was in that.

In tge end she does it to help and personal gratification. So she def wont  be expecting praise or whatever. 

Runway

She literally put her album campaign on hold for BLM activism, she didn’t stop at the black square post. She handed her Instagram to several organizations throughout June and July, and she gave them full control of it, not just 1 or 2 stories and then resume to promote her music like others did :applause:

9 minutes ago, Edu said:

Fixed.

Yeah I forgot the 911 mv was a collective hallucination

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Glad this happen. I think she's not getting enough recognition for what she did during the first few weeks of the pandemic. She raised $127m for the frontliners, my gawd. 

keep on looking for Psyduck

4 minutes ago, Jill said:

Yeah I forgot the 911 mv was a collective hallucination

If you consider the “911” video to be anything other than a gift to the fans, then it’s not me who is hallucinating. :poot:

🌹 free britney 🌹

1 minute ago, Edu said:

If you consider the “911” video to be anything other than a gift to the fans, then it’s not me who is hallucinating. :poot:

Yall really aren't happy with anything oh my god :smh:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

1 minute ago, Edu said:

so ungrateful lmao

and the irony of doing it in this thread

chromatic puzea

my dumbass was about to ask where can i watch it meanwhile the tweet literally says "Streaming RIGHT HERE..."

do u like the jojo siwa song

Archived