Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

Glad to see her recognized, i feel like everyone slept on what she did

chaeri pls

That's lovely! She really does consistently look for opportunities to use her voice for good :heart:

And it sound like the ceremony will be livestreamed so we can see her acceptance speech

14 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

t h i s

i dont see no one talking about all she did for the WORLD when the pandemic started and rhe on the elections

... and now i just sit in silence.

LGMonster95
21 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Not really everyone. I saw tons of hit posts on reddit about her helping gaining money for One World: Together at Home show

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Not really everyone. I saw tons of hit posts on reddit about her helping gaining money for One World: Together at Home show

Yeah I saw those too but that was really just when that event happened. Don't know if there were other instances I didn't see. What the GP remember of her of 2020 is probably her i'm voting for joe biden video that mocks republicans

What bothers me most is when people discuss Chromatica's failure to reach high success and they don't take into account the fact that the era was practically canceled on the day the album came out in respect of BLM (plus giving her platform away to activists for months). Not criticizing Gaga's decision of course but I'm mad that people don't take that into account when discussing why the album was not bigger, because it definitely could've been

chaeri pls

LGMonster95
8 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Yeah I saw those too but that was really just when that event happened. Don't know if there were other instances I didn't see

What bothers me most is when people discuss Chromatica's failure to reach high success and they don't take into account the fact that the era was practically canceled on the day the album came out in respect of BLM (plus giving her platform away to activists for months). Not criticizing Gaga's decision of course but I'm mad that people don't take that into account when discussing why the album was not bigger, because it definitely could've been

I actually did saw a few recent hit posts about it, it wasn't that forgotten. Also I 100% agree with you on the fact that Gaga should have got much more attention for her work with BLM including putting a major pause on her album to spread awareness about it.

CannaeDrive

So much better than any Covidian Scammy :pray:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Archived