Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga being honored by Martin Luther King Center

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Jill said:

Yall really aren't happy with anything oh my god :smh:

Not being satisfied with how things played out last year ≠ always being unhappy. :bear:

🌹 free britney 🌹

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

I'm so happy for this. She really is the kind queen 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

26 minutes ago, Edu said:

Not being satisfied with how things played out last year ≠ always being unhappy. :bear:

You really came into this thread to make this about your dissatisfaction with a pop star’s album rollout :mark:  

A conversation we’ve had millions of times but you’re too bored to leave behind, I guess. 

Bradley

Can we talk about the contrast between those pics? Like we've got those serious looking ladies and then we have the Stupid Love warrior there.

Her versatility!

1 hour ago, E Z said:

You really came into this thread to make this about your dissatisfaction with a pop star’s album rollout :mark:  

A conversation we’ve had millions of times but you’re too bored to leave behind, I guess. 

People talk to this day about the wasted potential of “ARTPOP” yet I can’t comment on how the “Chromatica” era ended so soon after its launch. 

Anyway... this cult site is full of cupcakes who can’t handle criticism directed towards Gar, I keep forgetting about that. :bear:

🌹 free britney 🌹

SpookyKid
6 minutes ago, Edu said:

People talk to this day about the wasted potential of “ARTPOP” yet I can’t comment on how the “Chromatica” era ended so soon after its launch. 

Anyway... this cult site is full of cupcakes who can’t handle criticism directed towards Gar, I keep forgetting about that. :bear:

Talk all you want, but where people are having a discussion about that topic. You just responded to that user on a sarcastic and snarky way to stir some drama on a post that has nothing to do with that. Stop acting like the "bigger person" 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

SpookyKid

OT: Proud to follow a star that uses her platform for good :heart:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

HausOfAntonio
2 hours ago, Edu said:

Fixed.

And you’re acting like its a bad thing. Be careful with your words because the implication of your post is that you would rather she hadn’t done any activism at all and focussed on her album. 

Cameltoe Chariot
22 minutes ago, Edu said:

Personally, it's not that I can't handle the criticism - I just find the argument you seem obsessed with making to be incredibly boring and basic :vegas:

I'm proud of stanning one of the ONLY A-List pop culture figures who has been this dedicated, outspoken and philanthropic during one of the worst years in our collective history. To me, these qualities will forever be more valuable than music videos and chart positions. She is a living example of how to pass the microphone to black folks when you're a rich white woman and the fact that her own fanbase can not celebrate this when even the MLK Center can is... sad.

But anyway I won't keep you from your complaining! Enjoy :billie:

Archived