she was pregnant

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

vyniildisk
11 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

she was pregnant

omg sometimes she reminds me of James Charles so much :air:

1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

the bump

Do I need to hire a forensics team to find this bump you speak of? I am seriously not seeing a thing in these photos, neither stomach nor clothes :duck:

Anyway she looks great, Idk what to make of the emojis either except maybe 'sugar baby', as someone else already said

⚡🐲

vyniildisk
Just now, PEZ said:

Do I need to hire a forensics team to find this bump you speak of? I am seriously not seeing a thing in these photos, neither stomach nor clothes :duck:

Anyway she looks great, Idk what to make of the emojis either except maybe 'sugar baby', as someone else already said

where did you got this quote from? because i am sure i edited my comments and i already apologize for that sensitive comment.

dynamite
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

where did you got this quote from? because i am sure i edited my comments and i already apologize for that sensitive comment.

Click the arrow in the top right of the quote box and it'll take you to the quote :staymad:

3 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

this one from the second page, if you're on a desktop computer there should be a little arrow that shows up when you move your mouse cursor over the quoted comment, you can jump back to it and edit it if you want:

1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

First of all, it was because of the emojis were she CLEARLY is hinting at it, we CANT even see her stomach to begin with so the bump could be the outfit, so stop reaching.

edit: aah I was ninja'd by Mizz Dynamite, I'm so slow

⚡🐲

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Click the arrow in the top right of the quote box and it'll take you to the quote :staymad:

Just now, PEZ said:

this one from the second page, if you're on a desktop computer there should be a little arrow that shows up when you move your mouse cursor over the quoted comment, you can jump back to it and edit it if you want:

oh wow, almost 1 year in GGD and i just found out about this :fatcat: thank you icons

dynamite
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

oh wow, almost 1 year in GGD and i just found out about this :fatcat: thank you icons

I didn't know until I'd been here for 10 years :bear:

Archived