💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rebel Wilson opens up about being kidnapped at gunpoint

COOOK

Featured Posts

On Wednesday (January 12) a preview of the January 14 episode of Ant Middleton's Sky's Straight Talking debuted via The Sun. The pair traveled to Mexico for the travel television show:

"There was one time in Africa where I got kidnapped. It was in rural Mozambique, we were on this cattle truck and these men came on another truck with a lot of guns. [They pulled up beside us] with the big guns and they were like, 'Yeah, you've got to get off your truck.

The Pitch Perfect alum explained that they took her group to a house in the middle of nowhere. So how did she handle the experience? "I felt like I was very good in the crisis. I was like a team leader," Wilson admitted. She suggested that they all link arms so if one of the kidnappers tried to take one of them during the night, they would know.

Thankfully, they were released the next morning with their car returned to them and nobody was harmed.

“We didn't ask any questions. We just got back on that truck and got out of there and crossed the South African border a few hours later," she recalled.

Full article here.

• COOOK changed the title to Rebel Wilson opens up about being kidnapped at gunpoint

OGMGMGMGMG plz make the title more clear my heart just jump like crazy

poor Rebel it's sounds awful, I'm so happy that she made it safe, this is the scariest sh-t ever

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I dont know if it's true, celebrities lie for attention they have narcissim and big egos as we've seen many many times. A good example being Jussie Smollet 

vyniildisk

what? so what was the reason? WHAT WAS THE REASOOOON

they just kidnapped them for the night? ok, glad that everybody was safe in the end

RAMROD

Whew, glad nothing worse happen. Certain territory are just too dire to get close to 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived