💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

(4 pokefans) What's favorite Pokémon generation?

Babylon Dynasty

What's favorite Pokémon generation?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. choose little gaymers

• 1st gen
    • 2nd gen
    • 3rd gen
    • 4th gen
    • 5th gen
    • 6th gen
    • 7th gen
    • 8th gen

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

1st, I used to be obsessed with it (still have all my cards and Gameboy) but stopped watching during the 2nd gen for some reason :giveup:

Babylon Dynasty
Just now, bionic said:

Either Gen 4 or Gen 2, by far. 

Gen 6 onward lacks soul 

Maybe, but I absolutely love Sun and Moon Pokemon + character designs and storyline, but 6 & 8 :huntyga:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

TheOriginalOne

Well Arceus is the theme for my avi and username so of course Gen 4. Such a legendary generation. Had my favorite main series games, side games, and events. :legend:
Also, HeartGold and SoulSilver are the first games I ever preordered. :heart:

2nd Gen has good feels to it, it's the most special in my memory. It felt like a cohesive addition to the first generation.

Gold/Silver/Crystal had 16 gyms. These days they would make that into two DLCs :rip:

Suicune is also my favorite Pokemon :flutter:

Johto GIF by Pokémon

RudraCNG

1st and 2nd. I don't like how "overelaborated" Pokemons are nowadays :bear: I think the first ones were more "unique", I don't know how to word it, and also you could clearly tell when a Pokemon was a legendary.

asfittingasmcqueen

I was torn with Johto since I love the remakes, but I didn't know if that leans more towards gen 2 or 4. So I went with gen 5 :huntyga: The plot, graphics and gameplay in Black and White are incredible

Babylon Dynasty
5 minutes ago, Logan said:

2nd Gen has good feels to it, it's the most special in my memory. It felt like a cohesive addition to the first generation.

Gold/Silver/Crystal had 16 gyms. These days they would make that into two DLCs :rip:

Suicune is also my favorite Pokemon :flutter:

Johto GIF by Pokémon

4 the next time let the developers complete your games before the launch please :saladga:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Anderson123

I only know the first 2 gens but really loved the first one so much so that one. I'm old. :fatcat:

Sneaky Oliver

It's hard to say the whole gen. Every gen has wonderful mons and flop mons. I'd have to stare pokedex for hours to make up my mind but, for the record, Lapras is my favorite mon ever since i was a kid but I wouldn't say Gen1 is the best. It sure has many highs but the lows... are really terrible

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Agunimon

Gen IV 100% - Sinnoh makes me so nostalgic and I'm not sure why since I've been with Pokémon since Gen 1.

If they make Sinnoh remakes they'll be my last Pokémon game.

Archived