💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

(4 pokefans) What's favorite Pokémon generation?

Babylon Dynasty

What's favorite Pokémon generation?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. choose little gaymers

• 1st gen
    • 2nd gen
    • 3rd gen
    • 4th gen
    • 5th gen
    • 6th gen
    • 7th gen
    • 8th gen

Featured Posts

Davian

Nothing will ever top the excellence of Gen 5:giveup: Unova and it's storyline were IMMACULATE YUP!

Gen 7 (really underrated) and Gen 3 are my two other faves!

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

Gen 1 and gen 2 are GOAT

Gen 3 is cute 

Gen 4 is fun! I want a remake though 

Gen 5 is fun, but I hate the pokemon 

I actually liked gen 6 unlike most ppl bc fennekin is one of my favs 

Hate gen 7

Gen 8 was just too easy. In fact I think they need to make a game with like "easy mode" and "hard mode" next to appeal to veteran players 

But ANYWAY. gen 2 is prob my fav. Soul silver:heart: and home to my fav pokemon of all time, Espeon

ALSO i discovered this recently for any pokefans who want some lofi poke beats to chill/study to:queenga:

https://open.spotify.com/album/6noRR8ly1Wa0aNiKavLYln?si=ACSv5F14QjSFm3SfIqWtgg 

Agunimon
8 minutes ago, Edu said:

From what I have seen online, most people tend to hate on Pokémon B&W and B&W2 because they aren't a fan of the design of the new mons. :bear:

Originally I hated the art style of the games and I disliked a lot of the design of the Pokémon. 

But Gen V had the best storyline and characters in the series. It also had amazing music.

4 minutes ago, JiU said:

I've seen that argument too and I kinda assumed that people got over that as time passed, but tbf I kinda stopped being as involved with pokemon online lmao. It's also a very strange argument imo, every trubbish and klink has a grimer and magnemite in Gen I, while having absolutely fantastic designs like Volcarona or Eelektros. Where Gen V can appear inconsistent at times it makes up with ambition, which has apparently all been used up on those games because it seems like all of that has been gone in the more recent gens.

Agreed. While for some the way the mons in B&W differ so much from previous gens can be seen as an issue, I think it adds to the lure of it all.

🌹 free britney 🌹

Babylon Dynasty
17 minutes ago, Davian said:

Nothing will ever top the excellence of Gen 5:giveup: Unova and it's storyline were IMMACULATE YUP!

Gen 7 (really underrated) and Gen 3 are my two other faves!

EXACTLY :tony:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

HausofGabo

Gen 2 all the way, the best eeveelutions, Heracross and my favorite legendaries.

1st because charizard:heart:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Babylon Dynasty
1 minute ago, River said:

1st because charizard:heart:

LMAO the Kyogre gif :ally:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

shoful

If 4th Gen is Diamond/Pearl/Plat then that! That and Gen 1 are really the only gens I’ve played but Platinum was so much fun and I feel like I played it a lot when it came out!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

Gen IV 100% - Sinnoh makes me so nostalgic and I'm not sure why since I've been with Pokémon since Gen 1.

If they make Sinnoh remakes they'll be my last Pokémon game.

Why your last? You wanna end on a high note, and not like the trash that was sword and shield :huntyga:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Agunimon
4 minutes ago, shoful said:

Why your last? You wanna end on a high note, and not like the trash that was sword and shield :huntyga:

Yeah. My interest in Pokémon is nearly nothing these days compared to 10+ years ago when I was staff on like 8 Pokémon forums. It would be poetic that I end on the remake of my favorite game.

Babylon Dynasty

I wonder where is Professor Kukui's fanbase :zilla:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

4th 4ever:kara:

Platinum was my first game I owned and Sinnoh is my favorite region

I'm probably wrong

I chose 1, but honestly 1-4 like after the 4th gen, especially pointing out the 5 and 6 gen, the things got ugly. Then the two last have resurrected my fanaticism but yeah, the first four gens are literally the soul of pokemon, especially the 1st one since each gen is inspired by that one.:heart:

Archived