💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Pokemon x Katy Perry (teaser)

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller
1 minute ago, Edu said:

I mean... it's Pokémon, the biggest game franchise in the world, couldn't they have booked someone a little more current than Katy? :bear:

The Pokemon Company isn't exactly known for keeping up with trends and adapting to changes. :bear:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Serial Chiller said:

The Pokemon Company isn't exactly known for keeping up with trends and adapting to changes. :bear:

To this day I just love the games so damn much, it's just sad to see so much wasted potential. :bear:

đŸŒč free britney đŸŒč

TheOriginalOne

I wonder if this is just another gig for Katy or if she actually likes PokĂ©mon and plays the games (and not in the “yeah I played back in the 90s :)” sort of way). 

Sneaky Oliver

This partnership is so random but "Electric" as Pikachu-electric-type-pokemon reference is def too obvious even for Katy :neyde: 

I want the bridge to sound like Pokémon Shiritori :teehee:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

xoxo Craig
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

Katy releasing new music every year since 2016. :nooo:

Inb4 KP6 comes out in 2021 :nooo:

End Racism Now

RAMROD

Wild Kampy Putrid Appear! :triggered:

RAMROD Use Evade

RAMROD Run Away From Battle 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

xoxo Craig
Just now, xanny said:

I mean, I think they're both outdated. in my opinion.

Well Pokemon has been a thing for 25 years. Katy has been a thing for 12.5 years. I don't get why y'all are saying Katy is outdated when she's still culturally relevant and still booked and busy. I mean, sure she isn't having the same sort of success as she did years ago... but outdated after just over 10 years? Don't see it. I doubt you'd be saying this if Gaga had a collaboration with an anime company

End Racism Now

bryanspears
1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

When you wanted Diamond and Pearl remakes for Nintendo Switch but instead you get Electric.mp3 / Katy Perry 

90x9t7dg6dz21.jpg

I swear if I have to see one more "Gen 4 remakes LEAK" youtube recommendation I'm going to end it all

tumblr_onk31nC0a51qac1soo2_250.gif

The franchise’s 25th anniversary didn’t need Katy Perry or another popstar. Her interview is cringeworthy. :messga:

Archived