💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy compares herself to Pikachu

dit

Featured Posts

Agunimon
1 hour ago, Cookie Woman said:

Why has Pikachu always been the go to? There are so many cuter and better pokemon. It probably has to do with marketing.

Because she doesn't watch Pokémon so she chose the mascot of it to identify as. And completely doesn't understand the point of not evolving it in the anime and attaching some "deeper" meaning to Pikachu than exists. Kinda makes me mad.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, Cookie Woman said:

Why has Pikachu always been the go to? There are so many cuter and better pokemon. It probably has to do with marketing.

Pikachu has been used as the mascot since day one because its Ash's partner. Its always been Ash & Pikachu, thats the brand of Pokemon... despite the favourites being different to Pikachu. Greninja was the most googled Pokemon of 2019, yet its never been the face of the brand.

Its also the reason why Ash has never evolved Pikachu in all the 25 years they've been together, and the fact that Ash is still a 10 year old boy. Meanwhile Naruto is married with Hinata and has two kids

End Racism Now

Agunimon
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Greninja was the most googled Pokemon of 2019, yet its never been the face of the brand.

Good. :neyde:

Sneaky Oliver

Is she still mad over CTTR underperformance? :bear: my poor gurl Katy 

But if we're going to analyse Pikachu besides his cutenss, what's so deep about him? :bear: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

dynamite
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

But if we're going to analyse Pikachu besides his cutenss, what's so deep about him? :bear: 

He looks like a giant yellow hamster then suddenly he's shooting lightning out of his cheekbones :bear:

Agunimon
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its also the reason why Ash has never evolved Pikachu in all the 25 years they've been together, and the fact that Ash is still a 10 year old boy.

Yes. Thank you. 100% this. This was a marketing decision based on the popularity Pikachu had and how it became the face of the brand. So they chose not to evolve it.

It's not a message saying that it's cute but powerful like Chained to the Rhythm. :saladga:

Sneaky Oliver
2 minutes ago, dynamite said:

He looks like a giant yellow hamster then suddenly he's shooting lightning out of his cheekbones :bear:

Thunderbolt is overated though. I love Electroweb :ally: I think it's still his newest move and it slays. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Yes,I can agree with that. It’s because both of them are never evolving :fatcat:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Archived