💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa still traveling during pandemic (edited)

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Wet Fire
2 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

you could not even if u tried.

I'll be kind enough to let you have that delusion. #kindnesspunk :flutter:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scheisseJK

I need to say it: this is so stupid, her behavior is so stupid,period, no excuse. 

If she really wants to travel, we wont stop her but, cant she just be more clever, stop posting photos and feel reliable for all young people who wants to be like her, grown up girl! Cause like that you will never be aclaimed pop star.. 

Lion Heart

Wait, Dango Pipes is still traveling??

angry spongebob squarepants GIF

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Teletubby
Just now, Lion Heart said:

Wait, Dango Pipes is still traveling??

she was in Tulum from NYE to 10th January

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Better Day

I stand by my point, International travel should be illegal at the moment. Not one plane should be in the air. For all we know, Dua could be spreading COVID all around Mexico. 

Together You And I!

Regina George
10 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

I stand by my point, International travel should be illegal at the moment. Not one plane should be in the air. For all we know, Dua could be spreading COVID all around Mexico. 

And by doing that you would harm more families that work for airlines/airport or anything that is related more than COVID ever could. Some of y’all are not rational at all. Thank goodness y’all are not responsible for majority of people around you because y’all would be doing the most lunatic things. 

Better Day
Just now, Regina George said:

And by doing that you would harm more families that work for airlines/airport or anything that is related more than COVID ever could. Some of y’all are not rational at all. Thank goodness y’all are not responsible for majority of people around you because y’all would be doing the most lunatic things. 

The Government (every government) should be supporting the families and the airports etc. Every single border should of been shut last March but most Governments never did that and that is why we are in the state we are in right now

Together You And I!

Regina George
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

The Government (every government) should be supporting the families and the airports etc. Every single border should of been shut last March but most Governments never did that and that is why we are in the state we are in right now

That is not possible. That can never happen. No country could afford that loss. 

Kadikaado
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Yasssssssssssssssssssss let's open EVERYTHING and let only the capable survive! Let them all die for the sake of economy!! /sarcasm

Alive people make economy, economy without living people is just numbers.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Kadikaado

I wanna know why did they change the name of this iconic  topic?

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Better Day
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

That is not possible. That can never happen. No country could afford that loss. 

They easily could, not shutting the borders meant people could easily walk into a country and spread COVID around. If Borders were shut and lockdown was very strict we would be back to normal life but of course that never happened and cases are worse than they were last year 

Together You And I!

Regina George
Just now, Kadikaado said:

Yasssssssssssssssssssss let's open EVERYTHING and let only the capable survive! Let them all die for the sake of economy!! /sarcasm

Alive people make economy, economy without living people is just numbers.

Yea because that’s definitely what I said :bear:

How the hell would you distribute vaccines if you closed all the airports and all the borders. Economy is not what you think it is. It is not more important than someone’s life but by ignoring the economy you are making people live in miserable conditions. It is not always black or white. Economy is important. Life can’t stop. 

Archived