Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa still traveling during pandemic (edited)

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

berlinforme
3 minutes ago, Bubblegum Bitch said:

Can someone tell me what was the previous title? 

Think it was 'celebrity and anti-vax boyfriend go in vacation during a pandemic' or something like that. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Bubblegum Bitch said:

Privileged pandemic traveler with anti-vax bf

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, Bubblegum Bitch said:

"Privileged pandemic traveler with anti-vax bf"

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Bubblegum Bitch
3 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Think it was 'celebrity and anti-vax boyfriend go in vacation during a pandemic' or something like that. 

2 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

"Privileged pandemic traveler with anti-vax bf"

Thank you. As jealous as Gagadaily could be. :green:

vyniildisk
8 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

I'm not in the mood of ruining anyone's good mood today, have fun :trollga:

you could not even if u tried.

chromatic puzea
15 hours ago, Regina George said:

The bitterness in this thread :billie: she’s traveling with people she’s always around. Safe traveling is a thing. 

I will say tho if you have enough money to travel safely in your private plane and if you are spending time with your family (that u’re usually around) then have a good time and enjoy it. 90% of people in here would be doing the same if they had enough money. And let’s not lie to ourselves. It’s much better to isolate yourself on tropical island than in your apartment and we’d all be doing it with our family if we could. 

27 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

I think the problem is not with traveling if someone travels safely. But the problem is posting media updates acting as if there's no pandemic and, in a way, flaunting privilege.

And it's not about 'if you have money you'd travel too'. It's about showing it off at a time when the fans of these celebrities might be going through a very difficult time.

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Regina George
13 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

If you or anyone else have problem seeing someone else enjoying the money they earned with their hard work then it is clear jealousy. There is honestly nothing problematic in sharing your photos from vacation. She earned it, she can travel safely and she is enjoying herself. 99%of people are speaking out of their own jealousy.

Andrea B
36 minutes ago, Regina George said:

If you or anyone else have problem seeing someone else enjoying the money they earned with their hard work then it is clear jealousy. There is honestly nothing problematic in sharing your photos from vacation. She earned it, she can travel safely and she is enjoying herself. 99%of people are speaking out of their own jealousy.

My problem is that she's an influencer, she can influence people into doing things and a lot of people are dumb af. By posting her vacation photos she's promoting traveling to MY country where people are dying. Hospitals are collapsing thanks to tourists like her, but she's not like any other tourist, she's an international singer and influencer with millions of followers and her photos are all over the news with Tulum, México in the headlines. 

I'm not jealous of her, I'm glad she's successful, and honestly I think she deserves a vacation bc she works so hard but morally she should wait a few months to go on vacation or she shouldn't post photos??. She can literally stay at home and enjoy her money, buy anything she wants, buy all the food, clothes, even buy-rent a new big house or mansion to relax but she chose to go to a third world country where hospitals are collapsing, and mostly brown people are dying. 

Remember: What I hate the most about all of this is that she's promoting Tulum. 

Andrea B

Dua stans should stay quiet this time, they're making everything worse for their fave. but again, this isn't about her. its about my country. 

18 minutes ago, Andree said:

My problem is that she's an influencer, she can influence people into doing things and a lot of people are dumb af. By posting her vacation photos she's promoting traveling to MY country where people are dying. Hospitals are collapsing thanks to tourists like her, but she's not like any other tourist, she's an international singer and influencer with millions of followers and her photos are all over the news with Tulum, México in the headlines. 

I'm not jealous of her, I'm glad she's successful, and honestly I think she deserves a vacation bc she works so hard but morally she should wait a few months to go on vacation or she shouldn't post photos??. She can literally stay at home and enjoy her money, buy anything she wants, buy all the food, clothes, even buy-rent a new big house or mansion to relax but she chose to go to a third world country where hospitals are collapsing, and mostly brown people are dying. 

I think people are triggerd because dua tweeted stay home and is now doing the opposite but yeah i agree with you 

Regina George
42 minutes ago, Andree said:

Okay I didn't look at this from this perspective and you are right. I am sorry for being that ignorant about this I just failed to see her traveling with family as something problematic but it is. 

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, Andree said:

Dua stans should stay quiet this time, they're making everything worse for their fave. but again, this isn't about her. its about my country. 

Do you know that when the airport of Cancún was closed (not having many flights) and the hotels were empty, thousands of families were struggling even more than they are right now? My family have a house in Tulum, we lived first hand how devastating the lack of tourism was for this people, we were donating food almost every day to kitchens that had lines of people waiting to get a plate of food for them and their families. They were begging for the hotels to start working again because thousands of families literally live BY THE TIPS that visitors gave them

I know it shoud not be like that, but unfortunately the corruption in Mexico allow the hotels to just hire workers by season without any contracts, so when things got rough they just got rid of them without giving them one cent, the moment the first hotel opened again people were literally celebrating and thousands of workers went back to work

The situation in the Riviera Maya was scary, there were robberys, murders, because families were desesperate their children were starving, my dad even took us back to Monterrey because we were afraid.

I know, it is not ideal but i ask you, as Mexican, to see the other side of the coin. I hope one day we can buid a economy strong enough so people are not fully dependent on tourism, such a vapid economy that can change from one season to the other (just like happened with the seaweed problem)

Fortunately, they are building a service food center that is about to generate 3000 stable jobs in the Riviera Maya, so this people will have a proper income week by week

Also the train Maya, will generate a lot of jobs as well.

Sorry for my english.

Thomas P
17 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

The only issue about this is that she doesn't appear to be working on this trip. Going on holiday just for fun is going to be viewed differently and you're only supposed to travel for work right now. Now, for a singer, "work" will be defined differently to a regular civilian's 9-5. Work for a singer could constitute shooting a music video, posing for a photo shoot, etc. Just wondered how you all feel about that? I think it's fine provided tests are carried out before the trip, you isolate once you get there, maybe take another test if you're there for an extended period of time, take precautions while there and come back as soon as possible, again, taking tests and isolating when you come back. Anyone who is outraged by celebrities travelling should consider how music videos and tv shows and movies are being able to still be shot right now. And if we still want content from our faves, we'll have to accept the apparent unfairness. However, I don't think they should be flaunting it on social media and I hope they're taking precautions. It is kinda annoying to see this when people in your area are being arrested for driving 5 miles outside their locale, though.

this is more what i mean. if you have the means to safely travel, do it i guess, but posting it all over social media sets an ugly precedent. quite frankly, i’m not positive that gaga isn’t vacationing just as much, but we don’t know whether she is or not, so i don’t feel upset about it if that makes sense?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived