Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa still traveling during pandemic (edited)

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Andreu
2 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I knew it was going to be about Dua Lipa before entering the thread :bear:

I didn't and the scream I let out :lmao:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, PopMusicForever said:

Baby if you had all the money, you would be traveling too 

The way y'all so far up these rich celebrities' asses who don't give a rat's ass about you :smh: If I had the money I still wouldn't because I take this **** seriously.

PEOPLE BE DYING BABY

Even if all of us were so privileged to travel like her, there is *zero* need to post it online. You unemployed? I’m at the beach looking sexy with no care in the world, see! 

Serial Chiller
1 hour ago, 777777777777777777 said:

some of you only point out Dua while lists of "privileged pandemic travelers" is so long :
JLo, Madonna, Justin Bieber, Nicole Scherzinger, Rosalia, Taylor Swift, Brad Pitt, Rihanna ............

and he said he is not anti-vax
screen-shot-2020-12-29-at-08-28-54-16092

many anti-vaxxers don't call themselves such. :billie:
Trump said the same bs: 'There might be side-effects. Take vaccine in smaller doses yada yada.' 
Same thing: sowing doubt about a vaccine when there is a raging pandemic that is still killing thousands every day. 

If only Instagram influencers had braincells the number of their followers. You don't just project every single one of your dumb thought on the internet and not know your followers will take the thing running with a flag. 

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, 777777777777777777 said:

some of you only point out Dua while lists of "privileged pandemic travelers" is so long :
JLo, Madonna, Justin Bieber, Nicole Scherzinger, Rosalia, Taylor Swift, Brad Pitt, Rihanna ............

and he said he is not anti-vax
screen-shot-2020-12-29-at-08-28-54-16092

I'll say on Taylor... I think she's actually living with her boyfriend in London. It's different to Dua or anyone else who wants to travel and visit places in the middle of a pandemic. If Taylor is living with her boyfriend atm instead of travelling to and from the states, then its okay. 

Also on Dua's boyfriend. Anyone who questions the vaccines and say that its unsafe after all the trials that have been done is anti-vax

End Racism Now

LateToCult

Is she on vacation every other week? I feel like this is the hundredth thread about her going somewhere. :messga:

Sneaky Oliver

1. If you're getting tested regularly and taking the precautions, travelling is not a problem. Many people still have to travel to do their jobs and honestly it's safer to travel around the world by plane than taking the bus or subway yet we still have to leave our houses to work. Dua may be resting right now but she was working as well. I know it's not essencial but we were still living for it, right? :triggered:

2. Some people really can't take vaccines because of their imunne system so if it's the case for her bf, he should not be bullied or called as anti-vax for stupid people on the internet. Instead of judging him, why don't you spend your time searching about it? :triggered:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Andrea B
1 hour ago, PopMusicForever said:

Baby if you had all the money, you would be traveling too 

no:heart: Dua was in Tulum and that place is full of gringos, they're literally making everything worse for mexican hospitals. even the washington post wrote an article about it. I'm sick of you all coming to my country. 

Andrea B
1 hour ago, SlipAway said:

The way y'all so far up these rich celebrities' asses who don't give a rat's ass about you :smh: If I had the money I still wouldn't because I take this **** seriously.

PEOPLE BE DYING BABY

right? celebrities think that they deserve vacations RIGHT NOW bc they work so hard and they need to ''disconnect'' so they travel to México or any third world country where hospitals are collapsing, when they can stay at their mansions and relax. 

Thomas P

idc whether i stan them or not, these celebs do not need to be traveling and vacationing. idc if you’re getting tested, isolating, etc. if you’re gonna travel and do that ****, at least have the courtesy to not post about it. it comes off tone deaf and opens the door for people to be angry. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

7 minutes ago, Andree said:

right? celebrities think that they deserve vacations RIGHT NOW bc they work so hard and they need to ''disconnect'' so they travel to México or any third world country where hospitals are collapsing, when they can stay at their mansions and relax. 

I literally read the article about it today https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/mexico-sees-u-s-tourist-bump-amid-covid-pandemic-surge-n1253952

She's so annoying 

Archived