• Fernando Garibay
    • DJ White Shadow
    • Zedd
    • Madeon
    • Mark Ronson
    • BloodPop

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

1. RedOne, especially for Just Dance, Love Game, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro, Judas & Scheiße.

2. Fernando Garibay, especially for Dance in the Dark, Marry the Night, Born This Way & The Edge of Glory.

3. BloodPop, especially for Rain on Me, Alice, 911 & Babylon.

All fantastic producers. :applause:

911 was Madeon. Don’t give that clown credit for Chromatica’s best song!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
1 hour ago, Sour Candy said:

RedOne. You can love or hate him, but Gaga's succes is his merit :koons:

Are you from Azerbaijan?

Maybe you're straight and we should not call you sis?

Andreu

it is what is 
please don't even try with exhausting arguments aka she is hard-working and creative
they are so many talented people in the industry, who are even better than Gaga in some aspects, but they don't get their chance to shine
without the commercial sound of RedOne back then, she would've not been famous, that's a fact 

and why is RedOne's material as a lead not only pretty much trash but also commercially unsuccessful, to the point the album he wanted to release five years ago is still nowhere to be seen?

Agunimon

it is what is 
please don't even try with exhausting arguments aka she is hard-working and creative
they are so many talented people in the industry, who are even better than Gaga in some aspects, but they don't get their chance to shine
without the commercial sound of RedOne back then, she would've not been famous, that's a fact 

I agree. RedOne contributed massively to her rise and gave her the early career hits she needed, and I am sure she is fully aware of his contributions to the development of her early career. I wonder where she would have gotten if RedOne wasn't assigned to her projects. Her success earlier in her career granted her a lot of artistic freedom in her music that she was able to express afterwards.

Unfortunately he kind of fell off over the years and just repeats the same sounds these days.

TimisaMonster

Honestly without RedOne...we'd have no Gaga to this day...respect gives him the trophy

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Wet Fire
1 hour ago, Xenoqueen said:

911 was Madeon. Don’t give that clown credit for Chromatica’s best song!

It was Bloodpop and Madeon.

LittleMonster20

Madeon. He produced my favorite songs (911, Mary Jane Holland).

Would like for him to produce more!

LGMonster95

Don't get me wrong, all of Gaga's producers deserves a lot of credit for what they did (I think my fav is DJWS because he is the most versatile producer out there). But Gaga herself deserves the same amount of credit because she also has a major influence on how her songs should sound like 

HausOfAntonio

Madeon HANDS. DOWN. What they made together is magic, absolute perfection. I wish he would be a main collaborator in a future album. 

lilboyblue

Gaga's melodies >> 

But I give it to Ronson. He lends her some maturity and groundedness. A combo of BURNS, Madeon, and Mark Ronson is my wet dream for LG7.

ETA: I detest BloodPop for the simple fact that he robbed us of proper choruses in Chromatica. (Okay, no clue if it was his idea but it was on his watch, and his preference for those pseudo-vocals kinda gives it away)

shoful

I think we can all agree it’s not Bloodpop or Mark Ronson :vegas:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived