𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭
politics

Bernie Sanders pushing Biden about Emergency Universal Healthcare

StarstruckIllusion

👏👏👏No brakes 👏👏👏

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

TheQueenLG

He could have pressured Biden to publicly commit to these types of proposals before dropping out, threatening a third party run if Biden failed to capitulate. 

Bernie too often fails to exercise the power/leverage that we give him to meaningfully fight for the policies that he claims to support. 

• LMAO 7

Agunimon

Will this mean I don't have to pay into my health insurance 200 every paycheck? It's a rip off.

• Like 1

PartySick
23 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

He could have pressured Biden to publicly commit to these types of proposals before dropping out, threatening a third party run if Biden failed to capitulate. 

Bernie too often fails to exercise the power/leverage that we give him to meaningfully fight for the policies that he claims to support. 

And then Trump would have won, dooming every bit of that. Bernie's smarter than that.

Something > nothing

✨The constellation of Orion, so bright at night✨
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

FATCAT
23 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

Or maybe Bernie knows that doing what you prescribed will literally hurt the chances of the things he wants actually coming to fruition. He’s being smart about it.

*𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱* *𝘱𝘰𝘱*
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

E Z

GIRL

I just got an MRI done that cost me $1000. I was seriously contemplating taking the L and letting the aneurysm or tumor kill me 

This is absolutely necessary. 

(ended just being a cyst that is creating pressure on my brain)

Edited by E Z
  • Like 2
  • Love 17
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 1

Jill
26 minutes ago, E Z said:

GIRL

I just got an MRI done that cost me $1000. I was seriously contemplating taking the L and letting the aneurysm or tumor kill me 

I'm sorry that happened to you. Politicians should get off their high horses and actually see the suffering they're causing everyday.

Edited by Jill
ARIZONA IS BLUE GODDAMMIT
  • Like 9
  • Love 2

Susanalbumparty

Thank God Bernie's in there. Literally the only American politician I have any respect for!

• Like 13

HorusRa2
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

And then Trump would have won, dooming every bit of that. Bernie's smarter than that.

Something > nothing

There is no proof that is what would happen and you saying it doesn't make it true. 

• Like 3

thedirtymonster

Healthcare was the #1 issue in the primary. Bernie, and his ideas, lost the primary, and that was just among Democrats. Enough said.

Edited by thedirtymonster
  • LMAO 3

HorusRa2
1 minute ago, thedirtymonster said:

Healthcare was the #1 issue in the primary. Bernie, and his ideas, lost the primary, and that was just among Democrats. Enough said.

Not to relitigate the primary but what you're saying is not accurate. The primary showed that democrats overwhelmingly agreed with Bernie on healthcare. They did not think he would win against Trump and did not believe individually that others agreed with his agenda. But every primary including the ones Bernie lost all had majority support for medicare for all. 

• Like 12

Economy
1 hour ago, E Z said:

GIRL

Sorry I have to ask what's the L?

Also so sorry this happened to u. Medicals bills u can't afford are no fun