Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

politics

Bernie Sanders pushing Biden about Emergency Universal Healthcare


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

FATCAT
25 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

Demonstrate the differences in policy between Trump and Biden that justify calling the former a fascist but not the latter. 

I will wait. 

You’re clearly uninformed of Biden’s record and his proposals. 

Oh let me see.. Trump literally incited a riot that led to an attack on the capital? You must be trolling.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • TheQueenLG

    13

  • Economy

    9

  • FATCAT

    9

  • HorusRa2

    9

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GIRL I just got an MRI done that cost me $1000. I was seriously contemplating taking the L and letting the aneurysm or tumor kill me  This is absolutely necessary.    (ended just bein

The only major US politician with a spine.

TheQueenLG
8 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Oh let me see.. Trump literally incited a riot that led to an attack on the capital? You must be trolling.

And Biden helped incite a system of mass incarceration that ruined the lives of millions. 

He also helped incite the war in Iraq which killed millions. 

Are you trolling? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
HorusRa2
5 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Those are two entirely different things, but I understand that distinction and nuance are not leftist strong suits.

No, they aren't. Nancy is not putting Medicare for All to a vote because she doesn't want it to pass. There is no reason not to put it up for a vote. Even if it didnt pass the senate, it doesnt mean it shouldn't be attempted. Majority of the party want it. Majority of independents want it. Some portion of republicans want it. Politicians dont want to pass it. The first obstacle to getting universal healthcare is the democratic party that says they want it but will do nothing to get it. 

Also, your condescendiom for leftists is truly something else. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
1 hour ago, HorusRa2 said:

No, they aren't. Nancy is not putting Medicare for All to a vote because she doesn't want it to pass. There is no reason not to put it up for a vote. Even if it didnt pass the senate, it doesnt mean it shouldn't be attempted. Majority of the party want it. Majority of independents want it. Some portion of republicans want it. Politicians dont want to pass it. The first obstacle to getting universal healthcare is the democratic party that says they want it but will do nothing to get it. 

Also, your condescendiom for leftists is truly something else. 

Sis. You really don't understand how our system works. That was clear when you said you weren't gonna vote for Biden, and it's even more clear the more you post. You cannot throw a tantrum and get a bill passed. The votes aren't there. Whether you'll admit it or not. You are hurting further left policies more than you realize.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
bionic

Bernie's only legacies will be renaming post offices and dividing the 2016 Democrats, potentially costing us the election and 4 Supreme Court appointments. Healthcare will NOT he on his legacy.

buy bionic
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Whispering
On 1/13/2021 at 9:43 AM, Morphine Prince said:

And so is Hillary Clinton. 

Lost a primary and then gave us Trump. 

They all are a bunch of losers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT
3 hours ago, bionic said:

Bernie's only legacies will be renaming post offices and dividing the 2016 Democrats, potentially costing us the election and 4 Supreme Court appointments. Healthcare will NOT he on his legacy.

I feel like that’s a pretty cynical view, he will definitely be remembered for pushing m4a to the mainstream

Purr more, hiss less.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...