Lana Clarifies so Y’all Can Eat Your Words

beaublue

Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
2 hours ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

It's satire, and I'm surprised that you think the title is literal. The mask had film behind it too. 

Broader question: Do internet degenerates want to be outraged by everything and/or are they too uneducated to lack basic critical thinking skills

The mask had no film behind it as clearly seen by the 100s of images taken of her face. The person who initially claimed this made a TikTok showing them photoshopping the image to make it look like it was lined with film. :rip:

SMILE2NE1
58 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

The mask had no film behind it as clearly seen by the 100s of images taken of her face. The person who initially claimed this made a TikTok showing them photoshopping the image to make it look like it was lined with film. :rip:

As I stated below, even if I am wrong and the mask had no film behind it, crucifying someone for making a mistake wearing a mask is the reason why American is dying of the virus - you are fighting yourselves more than you are fighting the virus.

There's such a hunger to cancel and destroy others. The American sickness runs much deeper than the pandemic.

SMILE2NE1
2 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Where is it?

2.jpg

5ef20583c3927b57c3508494fe1e978e00f06064

I can't definitively see that there's no clear film behind the mask in these photos. Nonetheless, even I am wrong, I think crucifying someone who may have once worn a mask incorrectly once is the reason why America is ****ed with COVID - you are too busy fighting yourselves than fighting the virus.  

It's ironic that this is what Lana is talking about in her album - 2020 as a catalyst for disassociated rage across America. The sickness runs much deeper than the pandemic. 

People are just haters honestly. There is no arguing with a hater because they will just find something else. People who understand Lana know when she is being deep and when she is being humorous. Even Gaga does it. “Do what u want with my body” “I’m in love with Judas” I mean I would think Gaga fans would understand songs like that. So I don’t understand how using chemtrails makes her this awful person. People have been twisting lanas words for a while now so I’m not surprised she’s trying to stand up for herself. 

Chromatican
1 hour ago, Runway said:

Her pseudo-psychoanalysis on trump is laughable :billie:

This. Sorry Lana but you clearly don’t have the range to discuss political and societal issues in an in depth way. This is why I am glad Gaga didn’t do too much promo these last few months. There’s just way too much going on in the world nowadays and pop culture/entertainment is taking a backseat for most people. Even Gaga has been out of her element in some political conversations, and Lana seems less informed than Gaga, so her ideas don’t come across well. 

djBuffoon

I get what she is saying. I think Trump is narcissistic and also knew exactly what he was inciting, but there's no way for us to know that for sure. And as she said, it's beside the point, because the outcome was so devastating regardless.

beaublue
4 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

ClearcutVariableGoat-size_restricted.gif

Search “white people are oppressed” & they’ll be there :trollga:

beaublue
38 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

This. Sorry Lana but you clearly don’t have the range to discuss political and societal issues in an in depth way. This is why I am glad Gaga didn’t do too much promo these last few months. There’s just way too much going on in the world nowadays and pop culture/entertainment is taking a backseat for most people. Even Gaga has been out of her element in some political conversations, and Lana seems less informed than Gaga, so her ideas don’t come across well. 

She doesn’t have the range to be talking about politics? What kind of misogynistic elitist comment is that? It doesn’t matter what a persons “range” is, their thoughts & feelings STILL COUNT. If you’ve taken any sort of basic psychology class you’d actually be in rage of understanding exactly what she’s talking about but instead we’re here.

Susanalbumparty

Why was the BBC even asking her about Politics in the first ****ing place! She's a musician there to promote an album ffs. However she explained herself very eloquently here and she brings up a much wider issue within American politics in particular: people have totally lost the concept of nuance.

We live in a black and white world. There doesn't seem to be any grey area anymore. It's either you're for or against. It particularly bothers me that somehow criticism or praise of a politician , no matter how slight, automatically means in some minds that you support or hate the opponent. That's utterly absurd. 

Debithius
4 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

She's still done some problematic things, for example that face mask and numerous other things :bear:

With a plastic covering underneath, hun.

Archived