Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Clarifies so Y’all Can Eat Your Words

beaublue

Featured Posts

beaublue

just as I thought, now can y’all take your republican slander to the back? Thanks, we got an album to promote.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

I like this reply. It's was taken out of context and I'm not even a huge fan you can look up the receipts.  I believe her.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

xoxo Craig

She's still done some problematic things, for example that face mask and numerous other things :bear:

End Racism Now

it’s been quite clear for some time now that people who would seriously categorize her as a republican when she ticks almost all the boxes of a dem lib generally really do not know what they’re talking about

beaublue
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

She's still done some problematic things, for example that face mask and numerous other things :bear:

Because you’ve never been problematic in your life :yennefer: I can point to 5 problematic instances just on this forum alone.

also the mask was lined with a plastic film, the fact that you choose to disregard that piece of information is no ones fault but your own :enigma:

I don't care. I am over her personality. Songs and nothing else.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

edengowon
5 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Still named her album chemtrails and wears a mask of holes :bear:

for an album about delusion and mystery hid beneath the surface of california glamour, the title chemtrails over the country club is clearly ironic/sarcastic. i mean... it's kinda obvious.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

the mask was lined with a plastic film

The fact that some people believe it:yennefer:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

SMILE2NE1
14 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Still named her album chemtrails and wears a mask of holes :bear:

It's satire, and I'm surprised that you think the title is literal. The mask had film behind it too. 

Broader question: Do internet degenerates want to be outraged by everything and/or are they too uneducated to lack basic critical thinking skills

Anderson123

I think any political opinion can get out of context SO easily depending on how people interpret it and that's the annoying thing about this, especially when it's a celebrity. Media are so thristy for those clicks and numbers that they can take anything they can to grab people's attention. Glad to see Lana explaining herself.

Archived