Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Clarifies so Y’all Can Eat Your Words

beaublue

Featured Posts

The way she's one of the greatest songwriters of this generation but can't formulate a single coherent sentence when it comes to politics will always be the funniest thing :rip:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
4 hours ago, FentyGa said:

deleted it all from my library in may when she made those racist comments

some people put their money where their mouth is yk

Can you show me the racist comments

1 hour ago, Chromatican said:

This. Sorry Lana but you clearly don’t have the range to discuss political and societal issues in an in depth way. This is why I am glad Gaga didn’t do too much promo these last few months. There’s just way too much going on in the world nowadays and pop culture/entertainment is taking a backseat for most people. Even Gaga has been out of her element in some political conversations, and Lana seems less informed than Gaga, so her ideas don’t come across well. 

Did you watch the video? She may not be qualified to give a political analysis. But this is what the interviewer asked her about. It was a radio interview and they chose to ask her those questions, so she gave her opinion. The amount of times this woman has been dragged for not saying the perfect thing is too damn sad. 

chaeri pls

hieronymus
10 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Can you show me the racist comments

Did you watch the video? She may not be qualified to give a political analysis. But this is what the interviewer asked her about. It was a radio interview and they chose to ask her those questions, so she gave her opinion. The amount of times this woman has been dragged for not saying the perfect thing is too damn sad. 

Her album is called CHEMTRAILS Over Country Clubs, whether you or her like it or not, that's going to invite politically charged questions and assumptions. Educate yourself, child.

Oriane

Yes, she explains the rest of the point like I believe she did in the original interview, but I don't think she explains that particular "Trump didn't know he was inciting a riot" bit? She just seems to avoid it, not saying if she actually believes that or just worded her sentence (very) poorly.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

11 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

Her album is called CHEMTRAILS Over Country Clubs, whether you or her like it or not, that's going to invite politically charged questions and assumptions. Educate yourself, child.

Ok come for her for the stupid "rappers" comment but Chemtrails? What? The fact that there was a conspiracy theory about Chemtrails doesn't mean she's using the word in the same meaning. She just means white lines that airplanes leave on the sky, calm down.

And yet again - another statement taken and interpreted out of context and everyone reacts too quickly and too harshly for absolutely no reason. 

When will we learn?

The Lana slander reminds me of when the media turned on Gaga or Taylor, and everything they did was used against them and taken out of context. It's quite sickening that this obsession with making Lana out to be something she's not when there are literal rapists, abusers, racists, and war criminals being praised and uplifted in the media. 

48 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

People have been assuming things about her longer than that. It's not about the name. While she may not always know how to choose her words, it does not mean that people are allowed to dogpile on her the way that they do without any REAL evidence that she's done any harmful acts that would be considered as such. There's nothing wrong with the album title or cover.

littlepotter
6 minutes ago, auburn said:

The Lana slander reminds me of when the media turned on Gaga or Taylor, and everything they did was used against them and taken out of context. It's quite sickening that this obsession with making Lana out to be something she's not when there are literal rapists, abusers, racists, and war criminals being praised and uplifted in the media. 

I was just thinking the same, this all reminds me of that weird phase when everyone and their mothers hated Taylor's guts and shat on whatever she did or said. And now everyone loves her. Give it a few months and people will find a new target.

chaeri pls

littlepotter
54 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

There was absolutely no need for you to be this condescending, especially considering the content. Not only are you somehow making a direct link between chemtrails and, uh, "assumptions" that she's supporting domestic terrorism(?????) but you decided to be smug about it too. 

chaeri pls

ItWasntLaauv

Now that she elaborates on it, it makes so much more sense. That’s an interesting point that she makes.

34 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I was just thinking the same, this all reminds me of that weird phase when everyone and their mothers hated Taylor's guts and shat on whatever she did or said. And now everyone loves her. Give it a few months and people will find a new target.

Can't wait for Lana's reputation/ASIB :reductive:

ThomasDelGaga
7 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

She's still done some problematic things, for example that face mask and numerous other things :bear:

that face mask was proven to have a plastic lining behind it.....

Archived