💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Clarifies so Y’all Can Eat Your Words

beaublue

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
Just now, littlepotter said:

This is absolutely ridiculous. You have hated Lana ever since I've known you on this forum and take every opportunity to bash her, and here we are with a huge list of baseless assumptions you've made that require a simple Google search to debunk, or even watching the video in the OP itself would suffice. She's come out against Trump too many times for this to be an issue. I won't even address the part about admitting when you're wrong because the irony is extreme

I don’t like Lana's music, you are correct. However, I never hated her. So that's an exaggeration.

I dislike the fact that when Lana does something problematic, she's always given a pass. Yet when someone else does something problematic, they are crucified. That's all I'm pointing out. 

Maybe I did go overboard, but y'know what? Having people try making things personal when I made one simple comment about their fave irrks me. There was no need for that and this mess wouldn't have been created. 

I've said what I had to say so don't quote me or anything. 

End Racism Now

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
14 minutes ago, SonOfAphrodite said:

The only issue recently I’ve had with Lana was with the mask situation. I think people are so quick to crucify her because she is an easy target. It blows my mind people are calling her a trump supporting republican. She needs to word things better which is just a precaution of the times we are living in. She has done questionable things but never things warranting some of the disgusting comments I have seen. There are men in music who straight up unabashedly support the president who aren’t being torn apart. This woman who isn’t even a republican is trying to defend herself and is being torn apart. 

Ironically, they are still streaming her music. 

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Ironically, they are still streaming her music. 

deleted it all from my library in may when she made those racist comments

some people put their money where their mouth is yk

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

deleted it all from my library in may when she made those racist comments

some people put their money where their mouth is yk

FentyGa is accounted for. ✓

Teletubby
25 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

The mask had film behind it too. 

Where is it?

2.jpg

5ef20583c3927b57c3508494fe1e978e00f06064

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Jose P
12 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

This is absolutely ridiculous. You have hated Lana ever since I've known you on this forum and take every opportunity to bash her, and here we are with a huge list of baseless assumptions you've made that require a simple Google search to debunk, or even watching the video in the OP itself would suffice. She's come out against Trump too many times for this to be an issue. I won't even address the part about admitting when you're wrong because the irony is extreme

Girl, he’s always giddy ready to trash every single artist he hates, which is a very long list of artists I might say. It’s like he’s eagerly awaiting for a moment in which he can drag Lana, Dua, Madonna, Beyoncé, Taylor, Billie, the list goes on. 

Best to just ignore at this point, and look at how he gave in and edited his comment :classy:

Luke78619

:fatcat: there has been so much bickering here lately, literally half the threads are just filled with people trying to cancel people, users being passive aggressive to others, giving one person a pass but not the other when they do the same thing, reading into things that aren’t there to stir up drama and hate

aren't you tired of it all? :fatcat: why can’t we all get along anymore :fatcat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Stephen
15 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

How is the album name problematic lol

Literally google the word chemtrails

14 minutes ago, Autumn said:

it's making fun of it. do you seriously think she titled an album 'chemtrails over the country club' because she supports the chemtrails conspiracy? 

Why are you so confident that she doesn't? You're assuming. I'm just saying I want her to clarify.

Regardless, one could argue that simply by using the word she is legitimizing it. Tons of young LDR fans had never heard of the word chemtrails and now because of her they genuinely believe it means this:

pa-22854576.jpg

There is no critique of it in the song or video. There is no commentary. 

dynamite
Just now, Luke78619 said:

:fatcat: there has been so much bickering here lately, literally half the threads are just filled with people trying to cancel people, users being passive aggressive to others, giving one person a pass but not the other when they do the same thing, reading into things that aren’t there to stir up drama and hate

aren't you tired of it all? :fatcat: why can’t we all get along anymore :fatcat:

Exhausting isn't it? It's like a ****ing playground lol "I can cancel someone harder than you can", so ~problematic and also toxic~ (can't stand those words anymore)

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

I second the motion in the name of Luke :fatcat:

End Racism Now

zakariah

there’s so much chaos happening in this thread over this & that, like gurl NOTHING ANY OF YA’LL SAYS MATTER. just read, comment and move on, don’t have to actually get emotionally invested in this ENTERTAINMENT NEWS. 

Anderson123
4 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Girl, he’s always giddy ready to trash every single artist he hates, which is a very long list of artists I might say. It’s like he’s eagerly awaiting for a moment in which he can drag Lana, Dua, Madonna, Beyoncé, Taylor, Billie, the list goes on. 

Best to just ignore at this point, and look at how he gave in and edited his comment :classy:

Isn't he the one who said that Rihanna should not be called a singer anymore because she hasn't released music since 2016 and made her beauty brand but Adele IS still a singer because she announced she'd take a break.:ladyhaha:

2 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Why are you so confident that she doesn't? You're assuming. I'm just saying I want her to clarify.

Regardless, one could argue that simply by using the word she is legitimizing it. Tons of young LDR fans had never heard of the word chemtrails and now because of her they genuinely believe it means this:

pa-22854576.jpg

i genuinely believe you are embarrassing yourself :deadbanana: 

Agunimon
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

pa-22854576.jpg

I don't think the GP and anyone beyond stans are giving it any thought beyond how it sounds as an album title.

Archived