I always let the good ones go

Teletubby

@COOOK this hand was no long ringless:bon:
she has her wedding band back
Bez-nazwy-2.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Wolf Boy
On 1/13/2021 at 7:04 AM, Bonkers said:

I've never stanned a divorce before, but this is a good one.  If you know you are mentally ill, and you choose to not believe your spouse when they tell you that you're not acting reasonably - there is no reason to stay in that marriage.  

Marriage is to take care of each other.  If you won't be cared for, it's over. 

You talk about them as if you know anything that actually goes on in their lives...

Bonkers
47 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

You talk about them as if you know anything that actually goes on in their lives...

Sadly they broadcast their ****.  I'd love for them to go away, but these two attention ***** live for being talked about obviously - it would be very easy for them to be irrelevant.  Just don't do mentally insane things like run for president to help *Donald Trump*

I'm tired of having to hear about Kanye's ego and mental illness so I'm just assuming Kim is too, it's a safe bet.  Could be wrong, but who really cares?  If you do, then maybe it's time to find a more worthwhile hobby such as watching paint dry.    :bye:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived