💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
news

Chromatica passport cover

Helxig

She really had a whole experience planned for us :bradley:

This might be controversial to say guys but... I feel like Chromatica has surpassed ARTPOP for 'the era that could've been' :selena:

No, not just because of a fake passport, but because of an entire otherworldly experience that Gaga had planned for us. At least ARTPOP had an amazing tour

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD
24 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She really had a whole experience planned for us :bradley:

This might be controversial to say guys but... I feel like Chromatica has surpassed ARTPOP for 'the era that could've been' :selena:

No, not just because of a fake passport, but because of an entire otherworldly experience that Gaga had planned for us. At least ARTPOP had an amazing tour

What? :billie:

Fam, this is unofficial merchandise from this cult site shop that just launched, not from Gaga. Her team would pat themselves in their back a bit too hard if they ever come up with something as ingenious as this for merch items :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 🏳️‍🌈 Wiccan ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Hulkling 🏳️‍🌈 Forever 🏳️‍🌈

Juniper

I'm gonna buy this as soon as it's available outside US.

RodeckDanny

Wow! I loved it I was about to buy one for my friend and then I saw it's REAL leather 

</3

edit: I'm vegetarian and I'm against animal torture :(

Edited by RodeckDanny
Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

nswain1110

I refuse to spend any more money on merch until she does some more promo and makes this era worth it... Passport cover is cute though. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Illuminati
23 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t leather a byproduct,? I’d understand if it’s a crazy random animal, but the cow is being slaughtered anyway. The use of all animal byproducts is good no?

Most types of leather and fur aren't byproducts but entirely different animals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

GagaSine

Honestly isn’t it better that it’s leather instead of plastic that will further pollute the earth? There’s pollution caused by leather production but the longevity of the product + the biodegradability of the product make leather a preferable choice. I am more worried about plastic tbh. :shrug: personally I still wouldn’t buy this because I am against animal suffering, but second hand leather will always be better than plastic products.

Gabe

Too bad no Canada orders, I think its cute.

Marjol

That's such a clever item and a beautiful execution. 

I wonder about the habits of everyone complaining about the fact that its genuine leather. This is a luxury item of quality, meant to last years and years.

I find these days lots of people get tired of their things so quickly and just pollute the planet with fast fashion and order stuff from Amazon. Everyone has different ways to have a less impactful footprint. Being vegan is not the only solution.

If you like this and will cherish it as a collector or actually use it, buy it. If it doesn't match your ethics, don't.

Edited by Marjol
According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 3

March34th
21 hours ago, JustTea said:

I wouldn't say plastic is better for the planet... :awkney:

breeding and killing billions of cows annually for meat/milk/leather production is by far worse for the planet and for nature than fabricating plastic. yes plastic is bad in the sense of environmental impact, landfills, garbage islands floating in the pacific, etc, but we're looking at the lesser of two evils here.

sit down, stand up, head down, hands up
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

RodeckDanny

#GagaDailyShouldn'tSupportAnimalCruelty

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
  • Thanks 1

sarahb
16 minutes ago, March34th said:

breeding and killing billions of cows annually for meat/milk/leather production is by far worse for the planet and for nature than fabricating plastic. yes plastic is bad in the sense of environmental impact, landfills, garbage islands floating in the pacific, etc, but we're looking at the lesser of two evils here.

Not sure how manufacturing more plastic for a passport cover is supposed to be the lesser evil than using leather that already exists. 

• Like 3

JustTea
1 hour ago, March34th said:

I can't agree with this logic. :billie:

How is meat/milk/leather production even bad for nature? Because of CO2? That's a part of plastic production as well.

GagaSine
7 minutes ago, JustTea said:

How is meat/milk/leather production even bad for nature? Because of CO2? That's a part of plastic production as well.

Well animal agriculture is one of the biggest polluters and the cause for rainforest destruction in the Amazon as well as other natural areas

however I think microplastics are a far scarier problem. We can reduce animal agriculture and make it more environmentally friendly, but they are literally finding microplastics in fetuses & placentas, and at the top of Mount Everest. People will be born with their bodies already polluted by plastic. This can effect your health in a myriad of ways (endocrine disruption which is pretty serious among other issues). 

Animal agriculture can be fixed and can even play a role in fixing the environment by helping restore top soil and such, microplastics are going to f*ck us for sure.

Edited by GagaSine
  • Like 2

GagaSine
8 minutes ago, JustTea said:

First hit when I googled “animal agriculture pollution”

”Raising livestock for meat, eggs and milk generates 14.5% of global greenhouse gas emissions, the second highestsource of emissions and greater than all transportation combined. It also uses about 70% of agricultural land, and is one of the leading causes of deforestation, biodiversity loss, and water pollution.”

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/04/animal-agriculture-choking-earth-making-sick-climate-food-environmental-impact-james-cameron-suzy-amis-cameron

• Shook 1