Sign in to follow this  
news

Chromatica passport cover

Justin Drew Bieber

I’m really liking the GGD Store, I might buy some stuff

• Like 1

Decodekid
3 hours ago, Illuminati said:

You could say both things are bad but eating meat and killing for vanity/fashion is not the same :rip:

But it is though :huntyga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • Like 1

RAMROD

Lemme buy since it is genuine leather, so quality should be top notch :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 🏳️‍🌈 Wiccan ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Hulkling 🏳️‍🌈 Forever 🏳️‍🌈

Decodekid
3 hours ago, Admin said:

I understand the concern but I'm surprised to see so many Gaga fans being upset about this considering she wears leather jackets (and carries leather purses) all the time.

Just because she does it doesn’t mean all of her fans agree with it or that it is ok for others to do so as well. 

Edited by Decodekid
Im Harol don't tell anyone

RAMROD

@Admin   why is it on backorder? :triggered:   also can this price also shown in USD please?? :bradley:

Edited by RAMROD

Admin
28 minutes ago, Eido said:

Well I was a buyer last year for a store project, I just find it really cheap for a final price especially if you have no margin. If you do have a margin on this product, either you ordered 10k units or you are being scammed or the quality is not that great. 

There are two reasons the price is fairly cheap: 1. The products are being produced in Belarus which is my home country, where labour is like 10x cheaper than in the US or the EU. The company that produces the covers for me is actually pretty big there and they sell their own products for even less (and I've been using them for years). 2. I'm not making a lot of money off of it. I know this will sound like BS, but I genuinely want to give fans a high quality product for an affordable price.

The quality of the product is fantastic, I'm holding one right now and I couldn't imagine it being any better. I posted a video earlier in the thread.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Admin
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

@Admin   why is it on backorder? :triggered:   also can this price also shown in USD please?? :bradley:

Because the products aren't produced yet. There's a currency selector in the top right corner.

Admin
14 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

Just because she does it doesn’t mean all of her fans agree with it or that it is ok for others to do so as well. 

That's not what I said at all.

Jase

The day this and the calendar make their way through my post box :bradley: 

Reality

I don't have a problem with people not liking the fact that it's made out of real leather. But what I do have a problem with is when people all of a sudden act like they have the moral high ground. All of y'all complaining about the leather should be vegetarian or something because you can't go around getting offended by things like this when y'all actively support an abusive and inhumane industry.

"This is Chaos Magic, Wanda, and that makes you...The Scarlet Witch"
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, Admin said:

Because the products aren't produced yet. There's a currency selector in the top right corner.

Oh, I see. Is there any clue when it will be produced? :sis:

Is on checkout now, just wanna know how long should we wait for the product, and I'll click purchase. :flower:

Btw, I cannot find the converter on the site, I am on mobile at the moment by the way.

This is what I see

255nuc.jpg

Admin
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Oh, I see. Is there any clue when it will be produced? :sis:

Is on checkout now, just wanna know how long should we wait for the product, and I'll click purchase. :flower:

Btw, I cannot find the converter on the site, I am on mobile at the moment by the way.

This is what I see

They will be produced in early February and start shipping in mid/late February.

Weird, can you try a different browser? It should show you the prices in USD by default if you're in the US.

• Thanks 1

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, Admin said:

They will be produced in early February and start shipping in mid/late February.

Weird, can you try a different browser? It should show you the prices in USD by default if you're in the US.

Ah, thank you.

But anyway, ordered. :flower:

nvtjzn.jpg

• Like 1

Admin
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ah, thank you.

But anyway, ordered. :flower:

nvtjzn.jpg

Yas thank you so much, appreciate it!

• Like 1