💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
news

Chromatica passport cover

Admin
Just now, lestyoufall said:

Is it actually real leather though? If it is I’ll get one

It is 100% real leather, and it's super high quality. They are produced by a company that only works with real leather and all of their stuff is amazing. I'm holding a test pressing right now, and you don't even have to be a professional to tell it's real leather.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lestyoufall
Just now, Admin said:

It is 100% real leather, and it's super high quality. They are produced by a company that only works with real leather and all of their stuff is amazing. I'm holding a test pressing right now, and you don't even have to be a professional to tell it's real leather.

Ok I’ll definitely buy then. I of course don’t approve of animal cruelty but if you trust this company then I have enough trust to buy it. I don’t think you would actually put any of us in a difficult situation by selling us something that could compromise our morals ❤️

• Sad 1

Admin
5 minutes ago, L E O said:

Just because she does it makes it okay? 

I mean, I love the woman, but I don't agree on everything she does :laughga:

No, I'm just saying I'm surprised because I never see fans criticize Gaga for wearing leather (and everyone always praises her iconic leather boots). As I said, I understand the concern.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Illuminati
5 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

They basically are the same because of the way the animals are treated in both situations. Have you not educated yourself on slaughter houses & the abuse the animals go through from life to death just so you can eat a burger? It’s terrible & if you think eating meat is any less cruel then you are sorely mistaken. Educate please.

I have which is why I said that both things could be considered as bad. Any animal cruelty isn't right but there is a significant difference between wearing animals cause they are pretty and eating. In most cases leather isn't even a byproduct of meat consumption, it's a whole different industry. The reasoning behind the two things is very different and people don't wear industrial leather out of necessity, it's usually more expensive than the alternatives.

Clearly I'm not the only one who needs to be educated

Edited by Illuminati
  • Like 2

Agunimon

if you have a problem with leather don't buy it...???

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5

Admin
Just now, lestyoufall said:

Ok I’ll definitely buy then. I of course don’t approve of animal cruelty but if you trust this company then I have enough trust to buy it. I don’t think you would actually put any of us in a difficult situation by selling us something that could compromise our morals ❤️

To be fair, when I said I trust the company, I meant that I trust the quality of the material. It's really premium.

But I have no way of knowing how they get their leather.

I do think that the leather is a byproduct of the meat industry, but I can't guarantee that.

• Thanks 1

lestyoufall
9 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I have which is why I said that both things could be considered as bad. Any animal cruelty isn't right but there is a significant difference between wearing animals cause they are pretty and eating. In most cases leather isn't even a byproduct of meat consumption, it's a whole different industry. The reasoning behind the two things is very different and people don't wear industrial leather out of necessity, it's usually more expensive than the alternatives.

Clearly I'm not the only one who needs to be educated

People don’t eat meat out of necessity either. Before we had science & knew how to properly maintain ourselves yes, there was a necessity for eating meat but now we know that we don’t need meat to survive & that it’s actually extremely bad for our health. Meat leads to heart disease, high blood pressure, clogged arteries, stroke, diabetes, even cancer. If people are complaining about using leather but defending eating meat out of necessity then they really don’t have a leg to stand on. I don’t eat meat, my diet is plant based & I get all of the necessity’s my body needs from it & no, there is no science to show vegan or plant based diets are bad for you. That is just another right wing lie which we’ve now seen how dangerous they can be i.e. the Capitol terrorist attack. So what I’m saying is, if you eat meat you are contributing to the exact thing you’re complaining about :ohwell:

Clearly you are the only one who needs to be educated 👁👄👁

Edited by lestyoufall
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

Where is LG7

joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

Lord, show me the way
To cut through all his worn out leathe
r

• LMAO 6

Illuminati
4 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

People don’t eat meat out of necessity either. Before we had science & knew how to properly maintain ourselves yes, there was a necessity for eating meat but now we know that we don’t need meat to survive & that it’s actually extremely bad for our health. Meat leads to heart disease, high blood pressure, clogged arteries, stroke, diabetes, even cancer. If people are complaining about using leather but defending eating meat out of necessity then they really don’t have a leg to stand on. I don’t eat meat, my diet is plant based & I get all of the necessity’s my body needs from it & no, there is no science to show vegan or plant based diets are bad for you. That is just another right wing lie which we’ve now seen how dangerous they can be i.e. the Capitol terrorist attack. So what I’m saying is, if you eat meat you are contributing to the exact thing you’re complaining about :ohwell:

Clearly you are the only one who needs to be educated 👁👄👁

Meat isn't a luxury status symbol in the way leather and fur is, it is often a cheaper alternative to people that's why they opt for it. Vegan alternatives are still not as widely available worldwide as they should be and I speak from personal experience because I too am an aspiring vegan but in the real world it's just not as simple as flicking a switch. I never once missed not having a leather product though, it's literally only for looks.

I wish you could comprehend that I'm not defending meat consumption but rather judging killing animals for fashion.

ShayCristoforo

This is stunnin :pawsup:

Ich schleiban austa be clair

Enigma

Not me thinking this was the official relaunch of the era :bradley:

I was so confused :ladyhaha:

Eido

23€ for something handmade and with leather :triggered: could we have more information on the product please?

Admin
Just now, Eido said:

23€ for something handmade and with leather :triggered: could we have more information on the product please?

Are you saying it's too expensive or too cheap? 

What kind of information do you need? I'll be happy to let you know.

Flippy

I just have to wait to get paid and l I’ll definitely get one :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17

Eido
2 hours ago, Admin said:

Are you saying it's too expensive or too cheap? 

What kind of information do you need? I'll be happy to let you know.

Well I was a buyer last year for a store project, I just find it really cheap for a final price especially if you have no margin. If you do have a margin on this product, either you ordered 10k units or you are being scammed or the quality is not that great. 

Also, did you check if it were ok for you to do that kind of merch using Gaga's logo, etc. While I understand they wouldn't say anything about stickers, they might have a different opinion on a product they could easily sell for more than 60$ 

• Like 1