💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna visits five countries in three weeks amid pandemic

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Madonna is said to have flown from LA to London, had a stopover in Egypt then flew to Malawi and Kenya.

On Christmas Eve, she, her boyfriend and her kids flew from LA to London. They collected Madonna's eldest son, who joined the group on their visit to Africa.

On December 28, the group flew to Malawi, via a stopover in Egypt. 

They spent a week in Malawi and met with President Lazarus Chakwera, mixed with locals and visited a hospital which Madonna founded.

On Wednesday they flew to Kenya to go on safari.

Sources close to Madonna told the family have all been taking regular coronavirus tests. 

37889768-9136493-image-a-6_1610415692431
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not ideal but hopefully she's wearing masks, keeping her hands and arms clean and keeping a safe distance from other people :bear: 

Bonkers

Rich people can do things most of us can't.  Flying private, isolate in any country they choose. 

The only argument against it seems to be that it rubs it in the faces of poor people, like every single one of us on GGD.  :toofunny:

Personally, it doesn't bother me, but I do think celebrities should keep it off Instagram and enjoy their privilege in privacy, but I don't really care.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Rahrahbitchson

Grossed more money with this mini tour than the prismatic world tour with a million dates. 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Red said:

That's not ideal but hopefully she's wearing masks, keeping her hands and arms clean and keeping a safe distance from other people :bear: 

check her IG https://www.instagram.com/madonna/ you will see she is mostly not wearing mask and people there too:bear:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Bonkers
4 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

check her IG https://www.instagram.com/madonna/ you will see she is mostly not wearing mask and people there too:bear:

I just watched - I don't know what - and at some point she starts "singing?" over a tribe:

We are fam-a-lee-a
We are fam-a-lee-a

I have to check into ICU now, the Intensive Cringe Unit.  :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

js4754394o9823
11 minutes ago, gag said:

She said

BoldCoolKusimanse-max-1mb.gif

Made my day 

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

wow what a news, you all have so much free time. first they all had to be tested before starting the journey. if they are all negative and there is no covid_19, they dont need to have masks

Archived