💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Alice Fanart

Babylon Dynasty

Featured Posts

Babylon Dynasty

3350e8d42c449c17e9b0fafd84001b1d7dd30fbd

Hi everyone!, I wanted to share this drawing based on Alice that I made, I am so happy with the result so I hope you like it too!:kara:

BTW, if you like my work please support me on my instagram, I'll be so grateful: :heart:

https://www.instagram.com/haed.invadr/

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Babylon Dynasty

Gaga is falling on the tunnel of Chromatica (with the Joanne outfit + her Guitar), place where she'll start a healing journey, her clock is destroyed, Chromatica doesn't have time and the space is infinite, her attemp to heal her dad failed (Joanne's hat is falling down), but isn't the end of the world, there are new opportunities on the other side of the tunnel... Welcome To Chromatica.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Luke78619
22 minutes ago, hed art said:

Gaga is falling on the tunnel of Chromatica (with the Joanne outfit + her Guitar), place where she'll start a healing journey, her clock is destroyed, Chromatica doesn't have time and the space is infinite, her attemp to heal her dad failed (Joanne's hat is falling down), but isn't the end of the world, there are new opportunities on the other side of the tunnel... Welcome To Chromatica.

This is a cute idea actually :nick:

great job on the drawing! :sara:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Babylon Dynasty
1 minute ago, Luke78619 said:

This is a cute idea actually :nick:

great job on the drawing! :sara:

Thank U so much!!:kara:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Archived