💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone watch Real Housewives?

CubbyGaga

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

I LOVE The Real Housewives of New Jersey. That’s the only one where I’ve seen all the seasons. I gotta say, I love Teresa. She’s been through a lot even though she’s made a lot of mistakes/misjudgments, she’s entertaining and I do have a soft spot for her. I absolutely hated Caroline and how much her kids got way too much screen-time (I felt like seasons 3-5 took sooooooo long because of them). Also, Danielle deserved better.

Oh, and I started watched The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City and I am LOVING it!!!! It just feels so fresh.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CubbyGaga
3 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

I LOVE The Real Housewives of New Jersey. That’s the only one where I’ve seen all the seasons. I gotta say, I love Teresa. She’s been through a lot even though she’s made a lot of mistakes/misjudgments, she’s entertaining and I do have a soft spot for her. I absolutely hated Caroline and how much her kids got way too much screen-time (I felt like seasons 3-5 took sooooooo long because of them). Also, Danielle deserved better.

Oh, and I started watched The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City and I am LOVING it!!!! It just feels so fresh.

JUSTICE FOR DANIELLE PERIOD

Karen Smith
3 hours ago, CubbyGaga said:

Start with Orange County.  The original.

Too late, I'm in Beverly Hills and it's gooooood

Phantomhive

Watched the 1st 2 of RHOBH and RHOA a few months ago and I enjoyed 'em. I love Lisa, Adrienne, Camille (S2 only), Brandi, Nene, and that freeloading eye candy who's with Lisa V in S1 :flower:. Tried RHONY but I got bored after 2 or 3 episodes.

Wish Netflix here would add more seasons and the other installments.

In I fly on wings of winter.

2 hours ago, Phantomhive said:

Watched the 1st 2 of RHOBH and RHOA a few months ago and I enjoyed 'em. I love Lisa, Adrienne, Camille (S2 only), Brandi, Nene, and that freeloading eye candy who's with Lisa V in S1 :flower:. Tried RHONY but I got bored after 2 or 3 episodes.

Wish Netflix here would add more seasons and the other installments.

Please stick with New York, you won’t regret it! Season 1 is pretty bland coz it feels like more of an introduction than any real drama, but season 2 and 3 are amazing, especially season 3 omg. I have two words for you.... SCARY ISLAND :giveup:

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Phantomhive
38 minutes ago, GC1234 said:

Please stick with New York, you won’t regret it! Season 1 is pretty bland coz it feels like more of an introduction than any real drama, but season 2 and 3 are amazing, especially season 3 omg. I have two words for you.... SCARY ISLAND :giveup:

Netflix here only has 2 seasons so far for the 3 available installments including rhony but good to know it gets better. I'll give it a try again soon :bon:

In I fly on wings of winter.

18 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

I watched the two seasons of Brazilian version, it was called "Mulheres Ricas" (Rich Women) and the T was so strong that even though the ratings were great they had to cancel it.

Val Marchiori was born in my hometown :fan:

Kadikaado
1 hour ago, Red said:

Val Marchiori was born in my hometown :fan:

Cool, she gave me the most amount of entertainment.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

ChavaWM

I used to love a Beverly Hills but I can't stand Rinna.

Potomac is SO GOOD! I'm enjoying Dallas. I watch Atlanta but I'm not that interested in it. They bring on way too many new girls and then drop them. SLC is good, I'm loving it

shoful
11 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

Omg I loved Caroline’s kids scenes. Except Lauren she wouldn’t stop being a bitch and yapping. Danielle did not deserve better why do people keep saying that on here :saladga:  She needs help desperately. Like a therapist or something. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

ToxicHot
7 hours ago, shoful said:

Omg I loved Caroline’s kids scenes. Except Lauren she wouldn’t stop being a bitch and yapping. Danielle did not deserve better why do people keep saying that on here :saladga:  She needs help desperately. Like a therapist or something. 

Uh.... she was treated really horribly season 1 by Caroline and Dina. :saladga: And then all the other girls pretty much bullied her off the show after season 2. She’s farrrr from perfect and desperately needed all the help she could get for her trauma and all that, but a lot of her actions/feelings I don’t blame her for (except being physically violent and manipulative, that was never a great look).

And yes, Lauren was the most annoying. Always whining. :saladga: Albie was super cute though. :hor: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

glagerfeld

I started watching in Netflix during pandemic now I’m through season 6 via online :( 

Would appreciate if Netflix uploads more seasons.

i love Kyle but idk why there’s so much hate towards her

shoful
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

Uh.... she was treated really horribly season 1 by Caroline and Dina. :saladga: And then all the other girls pretty much bullied her off the show after season 2. She’s farrrr from perfect and desperately needed all the help she could get for her trauma and all that, but a lot of her actions/feelings I don’t blame her for (except being physically violent and manipulative, that was never a great look).

And yes, Lauren was the most annoying. Always whining. :saladga: Albie was super cute though. :hor: 

I agree that when i watched season 1 i felt bad buy fid you watch season 2... she is a horrible person. And the way she talks with and exposes her children is disgusting. And then now in the later seasons it reaffirms that she is a horrible person. The whole thing with Marty and his kids then stealing her friend Gina’s bf and getting engaged to him (again). 

ALBIE IS SO HAWT UGH OMG

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived