💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone watch Real Housewives?

CubbyGaga

Featured Posts

CubbyGaga

Who here is a Real Housewives addict?  What’s your favorite city?
I can recite almost any given line from the Real Housewives :laughga:

(I say this also knowing fully that Andy Cohen is a trash human being.  It’s still entertaining tho loool.)

real housewives of beverly hills shade GIF by Lifetime Telly

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
robbiemalik

I started housewife’s of Potomac and I’m really enjoying it. About to start on season 2 and order some wings. 

CubbyGaga
5 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

wait what's Andy Cohen got to do with the real housewives and why's he trash?

Andy Cohen is the creator of the entire franchise.  He’s abusive, an instigator, a womanizer, and an all around sh*tty individual.  Just look up what Kathy Griffin had to say about him.  

numb the flame
Just now, CubbyGaga said:

Andy Cohen is the creator of the entire franchise.  He’s an instigator, a womanizer, and a coke wh*re.

oh :cryga:

CubbyGaga
Just now, numb the flame said:

oh :cryga:

Lawdy you replied before I could finish my edit loool.  But yeah he’s a coke head too lol

Kadikaado

I watched the two seasons of Brazilian version, it was called "Mulheres Ricas" (Rich Women) and the T was so strong that even though the ratings were great they had to cancel it.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

JesseBabe

I love Real Housewives. I've watched all of them except Dallas (and the random ones like Miami or DC they only had for a few seasons). 

Beverly Hills was my favorite for a long time, but the newer seasons are kind of boring, and it's obvious the actual drama that goes on behind the scenes in their personal lives are hidden for contrived ones.

I really enjoy NY and Jersey though. I miss Bethenny Frankel though :deadbanana:.

r4therupbeat

RHOBH, RHOA, RHONY are the holy trinity - Potomac was good this season. and OC has been the pits since last season. the rest are trash (need Miami back)

js4754394o9823

I never watched it but I've seen commentary about it with some clips

"You beast", "eat some bread" xD

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Omg I was no joke gonna ask this coz I need to share my love and appreciation for this legendary franchise which has ultimately saved me from losing my mind in lockdown lol! Watched New York, Beverly Hills, Potomac (on season 3 so far) and Vanderpump rules (which technically is more of a side series). New York for me will always reign supreme and Potomac has serious potential to reach icon status too. Beverly Hills was great at the start but massively declines post series 5/6. Anybody have any personal fave housewives? Mine are Sonja, Luanne, Dorinda (despite her hugely problematic stint in season 12), LVP and the Grande Dame Karen. Also LOVE Bethenny and Ramona too despite them being pretty polarising, especially the latter haha. 

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

1 hour ago, CubbyGaga said:

Andy Cohen is the creator of the entire franchise.  He’s abusive, an instigator, a womanizer, and an all around sh*tty individual.  Just look up what Kathy Griffin had to say about him.  

I thought he was gay though? Totally not surprised about hearing this though, I just got the vibe haha 

Get that fire exit door, I’m off...

Archived