đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hottie of the day: Gary Muller

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Agunimon
7 minutes ago, androiduser said:

the body definitely looks "too big" and for sure it's from steroid abuse, but the handsome face makes up for it.

He is a guy I would never handpick if I could chose from anyone, but if he showed any interest in me, I would think I hit the jackpot and he'd become the most attractive guy I know :flutter:

'abuse' is a reckless word thrown a lot when steroids are involved.
He probably meticulously plans his steroid cycles, the dosages, the frequency, etc. and gets blood tested regularly. 
Just because someone uses steroids doesn't mean they abuse them.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser
4 hours ago, Agunimon said:

'abuse' is a reckless word thrown a lot when steroids are involved.
He probably meticulously plans his steroid cycles, the dosages, the frequency, etc. and gets blood tested regularly. 
Just because someone uses steroids doesn't mean they abuse them.

this is your assumption... from my experience in the world of fitness, such huge gains are possible through extended over-use of steroids without high frequency without major breaks. With constant media exposure (especially social media), these men can't allow themselves to take a break and lose the muscle mass, so they often just keep doing cycle after cycle to maintain and improve the already exaggerated standards they have set for themselves. Not to mention we only see the "good" side that they want to show. The mental problems, insomnia, depression, acne, hair loss etc are all swept under the rug (or under the social media post in this case)

Agunimon
17 minutes ago, androiduser said:

this is your assumption... from my experience in the world of fitness, such huge gains are possible through extended over-use of steroids without high frequency without major breaks. With constant media exposure (especially social media), these men can't allow themselves to take a break and lose the muscle mass, so they often just keep doing cycle after cycle to maintain and improve the already exaggerated standards they have set for themselves. Not to mention we only see the "good" side that they want to show. The mental problems, insomnia, depression, acne, hair loss etc are all swept under the rug (or under the social media post in this case)

Right. But there is a difference between steroid abuse and steroid use. You're responding within the context of steroid abuse meaning using it for prolonged periods of time, which is factually incorrect. Using it recklessly involves crashing your E2, not suppressing estrogen properly with the introduction of foreign testosterone by monitoring it AI, and not properly monitoring your blood, not using a proper post-cycle therapy. There's nothing about his physique that suggests to me that he abused steroids. It's clear he's taken them and has for a long time, but that is not steroid abuse.

androiduser
14 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

There's nothing about his physique that suggests to me that he abused steroids. It's clear he's taken them and has for a long time, but that is not steroid abuse.

Of course, we can never know for sure unless we have full insight into his habits. And I am not saying this as an attack, just a question for the sake of the discussion -- do you think it's possible that your definition of use and abuse is biased , because of your desire to achieve his results?

Archived