💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Post your unpopular opinions on songs/albums!

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
2 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Calling me a Snow flake! Reported!

1 minute ago, Art Police said:

Proved my point lol

They are clearly an Oreo. Hope that helps! :vegas:

Smother Em Eh
7 minutes ago, Art Police said:

You and I wouldn't get along lol

What parts did you not agree with me on? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Gorehound
1 minute ago, Smother Em Eh said:

I was only joking buddy xx haha 

Let me go back and have a look 

I'm fine, Ta

Agunimon
Just now, Smother Em Eh said:

You didn't ask me but I'll respond anyway because I am soooo bored.

13 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

The Edge Of Glory is an okay song

Americano is trash

Applause is not lead single worthy 

G.U.Y is a good song but overrated

The Edge of Glory is one of my favorite songs, but it also happens to have been released on my birthday.
Americano was a grower for me. When it was released, I would have definitely considered it trash. I like it more than Bad Kids.
Applause is one of the only single worthy songs on the album in my opinion.
G.U.Y for me is just an okay song – its fun and that's about it, which is what I can say for a lot of the songs on ARTPOP.

Gorehound
2 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Defo agree that Telephone and TEOG are overrated but I never understood The Queen hype.

And I used to think Applause wasn't lead single worthy but looking back I think it was probs the best decision. 

"ARTPOP is one of Gagas best songs" - deffo agree, but can't help but hate Perfect Illusion 

I'm fine, Ta

Gorehound
6 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

You didn't ask me but I'll respond anyway because I am soooo bored.

The Edge of Glory is one of my favorite songs, but it also happens to have been released on my birthday.
Americano was a grower for me. When it was released, I would have definitely considered it trash. I like it more than Bad Kids.
Applause is one of the only single worthy songs on the album in my opinion.
G.U.Y for me is just an okay song – its fun and that's about it, which is what I can say for a lot of the songs on ARTPOP.

ooofff

ARTPOP's my favourite Gaga album by a mile! Although I'm a sucker for heavy electronic music so :oops:

I'm fine, Ta

Agunimon

ooofff

ARTPOP's my favourite Gaga album by a mile! Although I'm a sucker for heavy electronic music so :oops:

I found it a few steps back from the artistic development The Fame Monster and Born This Way exhibited. I love heavy electronic music (big fan of trap, bass and drum, and hardstyle [pretty much anything from Defqon 1 music festival]). Not necessarily heavy electronic dance music, which is what I found it to be. It wasn't what I was expecting after all the hype she put out about how it was super artistic, etc. 

Karen Smith

Miley and her dead petz is boring

Heaven & Hell is boring too, each song sounds the same

Americano is very good song

I can't go through Dope, I only listened it once and it was like 20 seconds it's the worst Gaga song

Choir ruined Babylon 

Folklore is really boring too

Gorehound
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I found it a few steps back from the artistic development The Fame Monster and Born This Way exhibited. I love heavy electronic music (big fan of trap, bass and drum, and hardstyle [pretty much anything from Defqon 1 music festival]). Not necessarily heavy electronic dance music, which is what I found it to be. It wasn't what I was expecting after all the hype she put out about how it was super artistic, etc. 

Ye I agree in many ways, but I would be running pages and pages why I think it's a great album lol

I'm fine, Ta

Agunimon

Ye I agree in many ways, but I would be running pages and pages why I think it's a great album lol

I don't think it's a bad album. Although I do think it has some of her worst songs (Donatella and Mary Jane Holland).

Gorehound
4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I don't think it's a bad album. Although I do think it has some of her worst songs (Donatella and Mary Jane Holland).

Donatella maybe but I rly don't get why ppl think MJH is a bad song. It's like a classic rock opera song on steroids. I think it's fire. Reminds me slightly of Queen.

Bad Kids etc are way worse.

I'm fine, Ta

Agunimon
2 minutes ago, Art Police said:

Donatella maybe but I rly don't get why ppl think MJH is a bad song. It's like a classic rock opera song on steroids. Reminds me slightly of Queen.

Bad Kids etc are way worse.

The only good part of MJH is the production, which I credit to Madeon. The lyrics are the worst she's written and I don't see the appeal for just being a 'fun' song. People like to say that whenever I critique it as if that means it somehow excuses the fact that I consider Gaga a genius songwriter and expect more from her.

2 hours ago, Art Police said:

I think you took my comments too to heart. Others posted negative comments to buddy.  The page says to post your unpopular opinions... so I did.

But ye I get you. But if I didn't care I wouldn't post, and most of my points were honestly valid in my opinion. I'm a music producer and art scholar and I can't help but call out the poor creative decisions (or the best) of an artist I value. 

Also..I'm having fun lol

Despite how harsh my comments sounded, they are constructive criticism, not hate or shade. 

Yeah I feel that, I actually didnt really :ally:

I'm a music prodcer too! Thats cool, it does make you listen to music (especially by someone whos work you admire) a lot differently

The Fame

Honeymoon is Lana's worst album. I literally don't like a single song on it (which is sad, I really did try to give it a second listen! :noparty:)

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived