💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Post your unpopular opinions on songs/albums!

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio
8 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I think songs about politics and social issues are so hard to write well, though. So, I think she does alright, considering. It doesn't necessarily say that men and women should be treated differently, quite the opposite, really. And trans people will naturally associate themselves with male or female. It doesn't really matter what your gender identity is, the world will still view you as male or female and you treat you accordingly regardless. It's a short song and doesn't go too deep but it's head and shoulders above a lot of supposedly feminist songs I've heard over the years that are just as problematic as the sexism they claim to want to stop and don't seem to even understand feminism at all.

Its well intentioned and I see it, but to me the underlying implication especially considering she is referring to children is that gender is something inherent and assigned at birth. I know I’m kinda overanalysing but its just my take on it :laughga: On another note, trans people may not “eventually identify as either male or female”. They can be gender non-conforming as still identify as trans because they don’t identify with their assigned gender. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
On 1/12/2021 at 9:30 AM, venusfly said:

Teeth and Americano are good songs

Bad Romance has aged into being unlistenable 

Babylon album version is the superior one

I strongly agree. Americano in particular I find hugely underrated in this fan base :giveup:

However calling bad romance unlistenable...

Angry Cbs GIF by Wolf Entertainment

FelixDaGato

It was the Born This Way era that ruined Gaga, not ARTPOP. It was such a mess when people expected flawless Gaga, after that people stopped caring because of all the messines around it. ARTPOP tried to salvage the idea of Gaga and did great with Applause but we know what happened afterwards. 

Patriziaa Reggiani

These are not unpopular "opinions", y'all are calling Gaga's album a trash, a desperate attempt to get people approval, wtf is wrong with you people. :saladga:

I will not watch House of Gucci

Not an unpopular opinion but a theory 

big Sean-911 was meant for Gaga 

the backing vocals and production matched that of red ones earlier work of Gaga, the song was written and produced when Gaga and red were in the studios together. 

Smother Em Eh

Telephone is so overrated

The Edge Of Glory is an okay song

Americano is trash

The Queen is so underrated and with beautiful instrumentals and some of her best lyrics

Applause is not lead single worthy 

G.U.Y is a good song but overrated

ARTPOP is one of Gagas best songs

Fashion! is underrated

Perfect Illusion is a unique song and although it’s a grower, it’s one of her best songs! 

Sinners Prayer is so underrated

Chromaticas aesthetic/ theme/ concept is Gagas most innovative and interesting since ARTPOP and even Born This Way.

Stupid Love isn’t single worthy 

Britney Jean actually has some gems on it, despite being a “horrible” album. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Gorehound
21 hours ago, Medusa said:

Yeah I get that, but if you / we  become too critical to her as we love her, then we are actually enjoying her stuff less and just looking for how it could be improved and it just kills the magic, so just chill with it a bit, a bit more Art, a little less police :ally:

Yeah I don’t think I can ever be impressed to that level again, as it just was so unprecedented and WOW, it literally blew my mind and made pop music inexplicably better ever since as everyone needed to up their game to not be in Gaga's shadow forever.

I think you took my comments too to heart. Others posted negative comments to buddy.  The page says to post your unpopular opinions... so I did.

But ye I get you. But if I didn't care I wouldn't post, and most of my points were honestly valid in my opinion. I'm a music producer and art scholar and I can't help but call out the poor creative decisions (or the best) of an artist I value. 

Also..I'm having fun lol

Despite how harsh my comments sounded, they are constructive criticism, not hate or shade. 

I'm fine, Ta

Gorehound
13 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

The Edge Of Glory is an okay song

Americano is trash

The Queen is so underrated and with beautiful instrumentals and some of her best lyrics

Applause is not lead single worthy 

G.U.Y is a good song but overrated

ARTPOP is one of Gagas best songs

Fashion! is underrated

Perfect Illusion is a unique song and although it’s a grower, it’s one of her best songs! 

Chromaticas aesthetic/ theme/ concept is Gagas most innovative and interesting since ARTPOP and even Born This Way.

Britney Jean actually has some gems on it, despite being a “horrible” album. 

You and I wouldn't get along lol

I'm fine, Ta

Gorehound
14 hours ago, Oreo said:

These are not unpopular "opinions", y'all are calling Gaga's album a trash, a desperate attempt to get people approval, wtf is wrong with you people. :saladga:

There's always a snowflake :madge:

Let people have their fun. 

I'm fine, Ta

Agunimon
13 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Fashion! is underrated

I agree with the above. :vegas: except Perfect Illusion for me was an instant hit.

Patriziaa Reggiani
2 minutes ago, Art Police said:

There's always a snowflake :madge:

Let people have their fun. 

Calling me a Snow flake! Reported!

Patriziaa Reggiani
Just now, Art Police said:

Proved my point lol

Yeah enjoy your pancakes

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic