đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Post your unpopular opinions on songs/albums!

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

HotLikeMexico

Heaven and Hell didn’t impress me. Majority of the songs are samples and interpolation and immediate recognized them the first time I listened. It was excessive. I sometimes wonder if Ava lacks a creative bone. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson
2 hours ago, Red said:

Witness > Melodrama       

The nerve omg i lost faith in humanity :nooo: to only compare witness with melodrama electric chair 

I dont know how i will recover after reading this :saladga:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Just now, Rahrahbitchson said:

The nerve omg i lost faith in humanity :nooo: to only compare witness with melodrama electric chair 

I dont know how i will recover after reading this :saladga:

Kim there are people that are dying

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

DrKindnessKunt1999

-Fashion of His Love and Enigma are cousins, that’s not a bad thing though. 

-Britney Jean > Glory

-American Oxygen + Bitch Better Have My Money > ANTI 

-Kiss it Better > The rest of ANTI (Granted Kiss it Better’s a 6 out 10) 

-Jewels an’ Drugs is a bop 

- Hyperpop > Tropical House (I LOVE hyperpop music) 

bionic
1 hour ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Heaven and Hell didn’t impress me. Majority of the songs are samples and interpolation and immediate recognized them the first time I listened. It was excessive. I sometimes wonder if Ava lacks a creative bone. 

Not to mention half the songs have the exact same structure

buy bionic

Mother of Puppies
3 minutes ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

Free Woman is top 3 on Chromatica

Same here! My favorites are "Alice" and "Babylon" and then Free Woman :heart: :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Battle 4 Ur Life
Just now, NickyPuppy said:

Same here! My favorites are "Alice" and "Babylon" and then Free Woman :heart: :huntyga:

OMG Taste Award

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, Art Police said:

imagine going to a club and the DJ builds a track up and up for a big dance break.....then cuts it off. No.

Music is about a build up and release of tension. That's its fundamental appeal. Creative ideas shouldn't get in the way of that.

True... that´s probably the reason why I don´t really like it that much... when I heard it for the first time I was like "ohhh yeah this is good" and then the "chorus" came on it was a bit disappointing... Chromatica is my favorite album, but I guess "fun tonight" and "sfa" are my least favorite songs... the rest is amazing

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

NYC Monster
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

It would be so much better without all the effects and the Am I-e=I=eieieie a plastic the plastic d-o-o-o-oll parts.

I've always said Plastic Doll sounds very ARTPOP to me, like it would come on right before or after MANiCURE

Pure Heroine is better than Melodrama

DISCO by Kylie sounds generic af and it shows

Real Groove (Studio2054 Remix) should have had a Dua solo part, not just singing BGV (maybe this isn't an unpopular opinion idk)

pov is one of Ari's best songs, and THE best song from Positions

"Kings & Queens" by Ava Max should have a dark, yet strong feeling production

Gaga and Kylie not having a collab yet is a hate crime

"Soft To be Strong" is the best song on LOVE + FEAR

90s Mariah Carey is better, and Prisoner deserved better from her/her team

the "Breathless" cover by Caroline Polachek is awful

Madison Beer makes AMAZING pop songs, starting with "Dear Society" and everything after

Sky Ferreira needs to publicly announce she doesn't want to make music anymore and stop leading her fans on for the 100th year in a row (baby it's okay to quit)

"Love song" by Lana Del Rey is severely underrated

people need to give JoJo more attention and respect

"Untouched" by The Veronicas is one of the best songs of all time

Guillaume Hamon

Gaga wanting to give her fans what they wanted led us to the partially-inspired chromatica which shows it's better when she experiments rather than try to please her base musically.

Folklore is like plenty of indie folk albums, if it was made by some unknown artist it would'nt be worshipped like it is now. Her fans presenting it like a ground-breaking work just sells it hard either by lack of references or as a way to support her.

Rihanna and Perry have no artistic vision for their music, they're like a canvas for hitmakers to work. They mainly had the chance to have an unique tone and be beautiful. It shows in their entire discographies.

Pop Music

I don't have many except I think I prefer Kiss to E.MO.TION and Dedicated by Carly Rae (though her discography is flaw free) and I enjoy Britney Jean completely through 

and also while I love every single song on Chromatica Replay is my least fav but def still a great track 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

the Chromatica era is far worse than the ARTPOP era in terms of promotion, and ARTPOP got shafted H A R D

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived