💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Post your unpopular opinions on songs/albums!

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

Better Day
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

But that's the best part! 

She did what she wanted and she finally had real fun with her friends after years of trauma.

Just wish it was actually good but good for her if she likes it

Together You And I!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gorehound

Ok. You asked for it. 

(deep breath)

Despite Rain on Me, (maybe Stupid Love) and Chromatica I, II and III, Chromatica is sonically kinda boring and uneventful compared to her previous dance albums. 

911 is Gaga's worst chorus by far. Monotonous and annoying. (However the verses are pretty sick).

Fun Tonight is poorly constructed. NEVER EVER build up to a drop and then cut it off back to a verse it's a textbook music error. Plus Millennial Whoop? Really?.. 

Plastic Doll and 1000 Doves are bad songs. Plus the bridges of both are some of her worst.

Born This Way and ARTPOP had way more creativity energy and imagination put into the songs than Chromatica, even if ARTPOP is not to everyone's taste.

Replay has an amazing instrumental but Gaga's vocals kinda ruin it.

Gaga's music videos used to be good but they've become pretty tacky and cheap looking over the past few years.

Rihanna has the best style sense of all the pop girls, even if she lacks 'true artistic integrity'. ANTI is one of the best experimental R&B albums. Ppl dislike it because it's not 'pop'.

Katy Perry is for children. 

If you only like modern pop music then your taste is questionable to me.

I'm fine, Ta

LGMonster95

Dance in the Dark is not THAT great (It's a good song)

Telephone is one of Gaga's worst songs (It sounds like Gaga was Britney Spearsed)

ARTPOP is one of Gaga's best songs (It's a very poetic/artistic song in a way)

Angel Down (album version) is the better version and overall one of her best songs (same as ARTPOP, It's very poetic and dramatic in a way, it just feels special)

Joanne is also one of her best songs (both versions are very good, it just hits you so much, and It's such a well written song)

Hey Girl is totally not a bad song, most people who doesn't like it simply doesn't like this kind of songs but that doesn't make it bad at all.

Before I Cry deserves a lot more credit, Gaga sounds so good on it

Sine From Above is an amazing and unique song that also deserves a lot more credit, It's just such a spiritual song and both Gaga and Elton sounds perfect on it.

1000 Doves (album version) is better than the piano one (I usually really love Gaga on the piano but I think her vocals are better on the album)

SEXODUS

drivers license is unimpressive. 

Gaga’s acting performance in ASIB was quite mediocre. 

SAWAYAMA was overhyped and Lucid is the one song I truly enjoy.

ARTPOP was the last time Gaga recorded an album for the sake of her art and out of her own will. C2C, Joanne, ASIB and Chromatica are all desperate attempts at getting the people’s sympathy and approval. 

Bionic is still THAT b!tch.

Glory was a choice. 

Gorehound
1 minute ago, SEXODUS said:

ARTPOP was the last time Gaga recorded an album for the sake of her art and out of her own will. C2C, Joanne, ASIB and Chromatica are all desperate attempts at getting the people’s sympathy and approval. 

Yes to this.

I'm fine, Ta

42 minutes ago, Art Police said:

Fun Tonight is so poorly constructed. NEVER EVER build up to a drop and then cut it off back to a verse it's a textbook music error. 

That part of Fun Tonight is like that for a reason, it is meant to cut your excitement, you know, to convey the message she's not having fun tonight :bear: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gorehound
3 minutes ago, Red said:

That part of Fun Tonight is like that for a reason, it is meant to cut your excitement, you know, to convey the message she's not having fun tonight :bear: 

I suppose that's relatively clever but totally at the expense of ruining the song 

I'm fine, Ta

Just now, Art Police said:

I suppose that's relatively clever but totally at the expense of ruining the song. 

I personally think it's the key moment of the song, what makes it memorable :shrug:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Gorehound
4 minutes ago, Red said:

I personally think it's the key moment of the song, what makes it memorable :shrug:

imagine going to a club and the DJ builds a track up and up for a big dance break.....then cuts it off. No.

Music is about a build up and release of tension. That's its fundamental appeal. Creative ideas shouldn't get in the way of that.

I'm fine, Ta

DpHitch1992

Fun tonight & 1000 doves should have been piano ballads on chromatica like how speechless was on TFM

Agunimon
15 minutes ago, LadyDelRey said:

Plastic Doll is one of the worst songs Gaga has ever put out

It would be so much better without all the effects and the Am I-e=I=eieieie a plastic the plastic d-o-o-o-oll parts.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived