💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Post your unpopular opinions on songs/albums!

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

Agunimon
22 minutes ago, MOT said:

I don't know any of her other albums, believe it or not. I only listened to F and E because there was so much chat about them on here. Is there anything else by her that you would recommend ? 

I'm a huge fan of Folklore and Evermore (more-so: especially Coney Island), but before that Reputation was my favorite album. 1989 was great also. I attach a lot of memories to that one because its what I listened to when I visited a friend in New York. Lover was a massive disappointment, although I do like Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince as well as Cornelia Street a lot.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MOT said:

I don't know any of her other albums, believe it or not. I only listened to F and E because there was so much chat about them on here. Is there anything else by her that you would recommend ? 

Each of Taylor's albums have some great songs.  Like any artist, I like particular songs rather than entire albums so I can't recommend albums.  I would like to share with you a magical moment, tho.  In her Reputation Stadium Tour, for her concert at Wembley Stadium in London she invited local favorite Robbie Williams to join her for a duet.  She was evidently unaware that when Robbie Williams is on stage in London he owns the stage and the audience regardless of what other artist is also on stage.  The beauty of this video is how overjoyed Taylor was with Robbie's success and popularity.  She just beamed, and I love to see Taylor happy.  When they hugged at the end she said "oh my God", still amazed how Robbie brought down the house.  Enjoy:

Btw, Angels is a Robbie song, not a Taylor song, but I still wanted to share this moment.

I live outside the space time continuum.

44 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Each of Taylor's albums have some great songs.  Like any artist, I like particular songs rather than entire albums so I can't recommend albums.  I would like to share with you a magical moment, tho.  In her Reputation Stadium Tour, for her concert at Wembley Stadium in London she invited local favorite Robbie Williams to join her for a duet.  She was evidently unaware that when Robbie Williams is on stage in London he owns the stage and the audience regardless of what other artist is also on stage.  The beauty of this video is how overjoyed Taylor was with Robbie's success and popularity.  She just beamed, and I love to see Taylor happy.  When they hugged at the end she said "oh my God", still amazed how Robbie brought down the house.  Enjoy:

Btw, Angels is a Robbie song, not a Taylor song, but I still wanted to share this moment.

Magical video. Thanks.

37 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

Witness is Katy’s best album

Yeah, that's an unpopular opinion for me.  We did a huge megarate of all of Katy's albums and I gave Witness my lowest store.  I do like Roulette, CTTR, and Bigger Than Me, tho.  I love Katy and some of her other albums.  :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

• 8 months later...
On 1/12/2021 at 9:02 AM, Miss Dolly said:

Joanne is a better album than Chromatica 

Yes!!!!! Thank you for saying this!!!!! Very much agreed!!!!!

Gagas lil monster
On 1/13/2021 at 2:30 AM, KooKoo said:

Summerboy is the best song on The Fame

Fashion Of His Love is the best on BTW along with MTN

Replay is the one weaker songs on Chromatica

On 1/13/2021 at 3:42 AM, Delulu said:

SAWAYAMA by Rina Sawayama is better than any Gaga album.

On 1/13/2021 at 8:52 AM, Aetheryte said:

ARTPOP was not an experimental album and was two steps back after The Fame Monster and Born This Way.

I feel l've been hate crimed 

With Peace and love

Gagas lil monster

Mine:

Katy Perry is for children :haroon:

Blue Bannisters is one Lana's best works 

Alice is a good song but sooo overrated 

Most people only pretend to like C2C and L4S because its Gaga 

Lorde is IMMENSELY overrated

Folklore is better than Evermore 

Billie Eilish and her songs are so mediocre and boring 

With Peace and love