💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks boils corpse of her dead cat // TW

Spock

Featured Posts

Regina George
3 hours ago, Chromatican said:

Eh. There are tribes who eat their dead, and it’s a sign of respect and love. Keeping a pet’s skull is weird to some, but it’s far from the most ****ed up thing in the world atm. 

So we should be okay with something as sick as that because it is considered as love? :saladga: I knew some people in here would defend her. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
16 hours ago, brucee said:

What about all the people who stan Michael Jackson ???? Heeeheheee....... 

The fact that you stan this person after all the homophobia, transphobia, racism, fat shaming, open hate speech, Trump supporting is so sad on it’s own. Respect yourself please. Her music is not worth it. There are plenty of artists who are much better. Also nothing about MJ was proven and even majority of stuff that accusers said was proven to be a lie. But I’m not shocked with the comparison because I saw many more coming from you in this thread that are straight up ridiculous. 

VOLANTIS

The saddest part is all she has to do is say something shady about someone you don't like to win you ph*gs over. 

Our biggest enemy is us. Pop thy IX, IX, I. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Summerboi14
5 hours ago, Regina George said:

So we should be okay with something as sick as that because it is considered as love? :saladga: I knew some people in here would defend her. 

The thing is that she posted it on social media. If she had not posted it weasy wouldn't know it and think the skull is fake. If people do it on their own it's okay but please let others out of it and don't post it online where everyone sees it.

7 hours ago, Regina George said:

hmm yeah, you want people to respect your religion and it's rituals, learn to respect other religion and rituals, especially the African one, call it sick is disrespectful.

I always find it amazing how the 3 big religions find it so easy to disrespect other religions and beliefs and discredit them just because they don't look "normal" to them.

It's not defending her, it's defending all the believers in this religions and it's rituals, it's not their fault that she's the one who's representing them at this right moment on GGD.

Don't bash a whole religions and believers just because a horrible person is part of it.. sounds familiar right?:yennefer:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

pop a 911
7 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

The saddest part is all she has to do is say something shady about someone you don't like to win you ph*gs over. 

Our biggest enemy is us. Pop thy IX, IX, I. 

Wouldn’t that be 991?

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Regina George
3 minutes ago, River said:

hmm yeah, you want people to respect your religion and it's rituals, learn to respect other religion and rituals, especially the African one, call it sick is disrespectful.

I always find it amazing how the 3 big religions find it so easy to disrespect other religions and beliefs and discredit them just because they don't look "normal" to them.

It's not defending her, it's defending all the believers in this religions and it's rituals, it's not their fault that she's the one who's representing them at this right moment on GGD.

Don't bash a whole religions and believers just because a horrible person is part of it.. sounds familiar right?:yennefer:

It's not the ritual itself that I am against of that I'm bashing. It is her behaviour, her laugh while digging up that poor animal, her filming it as if she is doing something so funny. You claiming she's truly spiritual and part of those African religions is and should be the only offensive thing. People burn bodies, they kill animals, they do circumcision BUT none of them is doing it as disrespectfully as she does it. So please get your facts straight before claiming I'm not respecting someone's religion in a context where Azealia Banks is digging up her dead cat (which she probably killed) while laughing and hitting the body like it's some ball, then cooked her and all that while filming and sharing publicly on her instagram. She is NOT doing this for religion or her beliefs, she is doing this for attention and you defending her or this is the main problem. 

All that being said I personally don't have anything against you. I like a lot of your posts here so this is not me trying to start something. Sorry if I said something that offended you. 

On 1/13/2021 at 5:22 AM, SlipAway said:

Just because I eat meat doesn't mean I can't criticize dumb ass **** like occultism. What is this, 9th century?  

THIS !!! One of the dumbest part of that story is that Witchcraft nowadays is exploding because it became a figure of the feminism and women are taking back what was an insult in Middle Age. It's about women taking back their power and NOT digging up medieval stuff with pigeon **** and honey on your genitals.

hello hello baby.

Nathaniel Arven
On 1/14/2021 at 9:25 AM, brucee said:

THIS !!! One of the dumbest part of that story is that Witchcraft nowadays is exploding because it became a figure of the feminism and women are taking back what was an insult in Middle Age. It's about women taking back their power and NOT digging up medieval stuff with pigeon **** and honey on your genitals.

Honey on you what ?!! :bradley: I get where you're going though...  But AB is a toxic influence... Her fans behave like her and feel so empowered by being homophobic and fatphobic now. And her music : her last work is kinda bland. Go stan Shygirl instead. 

goodjujuvibes

I find everything about her and her antics so sad. She's extremely talented - Broke with Expensive Taste is a freaking masterpiece - and it's such a shame that it has gone to waste over the years because of her mental health issues she does not address.

Archived