💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks boils corpse of her dead cat // TW

Spock

Featured Posts

Chromatican

Honestly, this thread feels a little weird. I don’t condone sacrificing animals but IT IS part of a lot of religions. Let’s not act like Islam/Judaism/Christianity are without faults. Meat eaters shouldn’t be criticizing traditional religions or animal sacrifice in my opinion. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chromatican said:

Honestly, this thread feels a little weird. I don’t condone sacrificing animals but IT IS part of a lot of religions. Let’s not act like Islam/Judaism/Christianity are without faults. Meat eaters shouldn’t be criticizing traditional religions or animal sacrifice in my opinion. 

The meat industry is disgusting and awful, yes, I don’t think anyone would deny that. But I also think there is something especially cruel about adopting a pet only to kill it later in a sacrifice ritual. Is she going to just keep adopting more pets to sacrifice them?

7 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Just because I eat meat doesn't mean I can't criticize dumb ass **** like occultism. What is this, 9th century?  

Chromatican
11 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

The meat industry is disgusting and awful, yes, I don’t think anyone would deny that. But I also think there is something especially cruel about adopting a pet only to kill it later in a sacrifice ritual. Is she going to just keep adopting more pets to sacrifice them?

10 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

Just because I eat meat doesn't mean I can't criticize dumb ass **** like occultism. What is this, 9th century?  

Did she kill the cat? I just saw a video of her digging up a grave and boiling it. People taxidermy their pets all the time. This crude taxidermy is gross, but not in humane unless she adopted a cat just to murder it. 

Meat eaters don’t have a right to criticize foreign religions for having a different way of exploiting animals, no.

15 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Did she kill the cat? I just saw a video of her digging up a grave and boiling it. People taxidermy their pets all the time. This crude taxidermy is gross, but not in humane unless she adopted a cat just to murder it. 

Meat eaters don’t have a right to criticize foreign religions for having a different way of exploiting animals, no.

I'm sorry are you actually defending the person who undigs a dead cat and cooks it? Go vegan I guess

Chromatican
4 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

I'm sorry are you actually defending the person who undigs a dead cat and cooks it? Go vegan I guess

She isn’t eating it, she is going to save the skull. Do you also hate taxidermists and the like?

7 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

She isn’t eating it, she is going to save the skull. Do you also hate taxidermists and the like?

I don't hate anyone, I just think it's pretty gross and repulsive. Both taxidermists and Azealia with her voodoo hoodoo.

Chromatican
Just now, SlipAway said:

I don't hate anyone, I just think it's pretty gross and repulsive. Both taxidermists and Azealia with her voodoo hoodoo.

Eh. There are tribes who eat their dead, and it’s a sign of respect and love. Keeping a pet’s skull is weird to some, but it’s far from the most ****ed up thing in the world atm. 

I dont find this repulsive or gross. Would I personally do it? No. But the cat was most likely already deceased and people do taxidermy all the time.

P.S. you'd be surprised to find out a lot of cultures and religions do things like this for rituals. 

Nobody is forcing you to like it or be okay with it. But no need to call her names or drag her. There are worse things to drag her over, like all her T*ump comments and whatnot.

sarahb

I mean it's weird but like...if the cat was already dead does it matter what she does to it? 

I mean Spirit Cooking was weird too so... :bear:

Helxig

The ways that people desecrate the bodies of animals is so sick :saladga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

hoeslay

The ignorance in this thread holy ****. Azealia is a f*cking bigoted person who is rude and says abhorrent things but we do should not attack her culture, religion, and spiritual practices. Please don't ever claim to be progressive or anti-Trump while thinking with the same supremacist mindset of his supporters. Just like how when a trans person commits a crime we don't try to purposefully misgender them just because they commit a crime. Y'all need to grow up and recognize the nationalist colonizer mindset you so desperately rebuke. 

Archived