Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks boils corpse of her dead cat // TW

Spock

Featured Posts

RudraCNG
2 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

i reported but instagram reply me saying they don't think the post violate the community guidelines :derpga:

Instagram really has a lot of tolerance towards animal cruelty. I remember this guy who was posting videos literally killing puppies and a lot of people reported him just to get the same message you said.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrederickSpears

This psycho is free and Britney Spears is in a conservatorship. What the hell :saladga:

FrederickSpears
5 hours ago, Cookies said:

SHE DOES NOT DEFINE WITCHCRAFT OR VOODOO. i have so much **** TO SAY but I'm going to ****ing hold back ugh.

RIGHT. She gives a bad name for Witchcraft. 

sorry for being such a lunatic today. 

I think it's sane not to pay too much attention to this circus anyway. Let's remember it's just some weird celebs and we also have plenty of good music to enjoy anyway. And sorry again for saying a lot of weird ****. 

hello hello baby.

2 hours ago, brucee said:

Then why is there still a Weinstein movie on Netflix ??? 

Weinstein literally produced a whole library of classics that were also made possible by hundreds of other people. I swear this is the worst take yet

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

2 hours ago, brucee said:

If she killed animals, yes she's not kind for me and this is bad. Yes fat shaming Lana was dumb as Hell, and insulting everyone is problematic. 

But if you eat animals, what should shock you ? That she has the guts to kill 'em herself ? Because you wouldn't kill the cow or duck, but someone killed it for you and guess what : they even suffer all of their life before. 

Then why is there still a Weinstein movie on Netflix ??? 

I mean. I wanna do points about cancel culture. 

also (edit) What if she was a white rockstar ? 

I think that it's easy to jump on the hate wagon when it's about Azealia. And she needs more help than hate on my OPINION (ew).

Also : do we remember the instagram stories about her waking from drugs ? If she's also bipolar then th sis might be really loosing it in public and it's super sad more than super bad (I think this last sentence resumes what I think about it) 

And finally : I got to play the Devil's advocate, this might be a job and it's not mine. I'm over for this discussion - I never said I would stan her harder than before. Nope.. 

What even are most of these points you’re making that have nothing to do with what I said? Weinstein? Race? You’re assuming dietary habits? 

There are certainly points to be made about meat eaters and the responsibility and hypocrisy that goes with that. I don’t even believe that she killed the cat. My point was that regardless of your beliefs or eating habits, it’s clearly insensitive to post something like this for your relatively large following - especially an animal that is a beloved pet for many. And definitely not comparable in any way to a television show?

I think she probably is unwell in some way - either that or she is in dire need of attention. But this is not new information at all. She’s been awful in the past and the mental gymnastics people do to try and defend these kind of actions is so bizarre to me.

Lion Heart

Someone call the police

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Some cuts a 8 days baby's penis and others boils a dead cat, ritual choices I guess :yennefer:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Robo Ga
8 hours ago, Regina George said:

This woman needs to be gone from social media and people need to stop stanning her. I am talking to people who still stan her: Are you ****ing insane???? 

The sad thing is there is always few of her fans defending her in every thread. What does she have to do for you to understand she's sick? She degraded you, she is openly hateful and homophobic. What more do y'all need? Dos she need to kill someone for you to stop giving her any attention?????

I’ve been saying this on this forum for years. Like why give her the attention she severely craves? She is literally mentally ill and deluded.

🤖⚡️

hieronymus
16 minutes ago, River said:

Some cuts a 8 days baby's penis and others boils a dead cat, ritual choices I guess :yennefer:

When was the last time you saw a circumcision on a lunatic rapper's Instagram?

MelbHawker

She needs help. :wtf: I won’t say anymore, because I always get warning points when I comment on her antics. :smh:

Archived