💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks boils corpse of her dead cat // TW

Spock

Featured Posts

js4754394o9823

I'm not even going to click on it.

It's not being a witch, it's being an evil and miserable spirit. She can do all the magic she wants, non of it is going to protect her from herself.

Hope that cat was not in any pain.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings
3 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

It's not being a witch, it's being an evil and miserable spirit.

Thank you. I've studied witchcraft, and this is straight-up some dark magic s***. If you're a knowledgeable witch, you don't fool around with that stuff, ever, because it's dangerous. She is a fool and a terrible person.

js4754394o9823
3 minutes ago, brucee said:

SHE DID NOT KILLED THE CAT !!!! OMGGGGGGGG HAHAHAHA 

Also : I don't think it's that trash actually. We see violence and death on tv all the time... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usU3qVz0LRo

We see violence all the time so it's not that big of a deal? Ok...

Maybe we should stop all violence instead of getting more and more used to it...

15 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

We see violence all the time so it's not that big of a deal? Ok...

Maybe we should stop all violence instead of getting more and more used to it...

My point was that : a skull cat with what could be flesh on it is not the half of the half of a Walking Dead episode... I'm not saying violence is good in any way. 

Anyway if you eat meat, it's also an animal that had a sad life just to end it up in suffering killed by man's hand...

She's more sad than bad tbh. 

hello hello baby.

js4754394o9823
12 minutes ago, brucee said:

My point was that : a skull cat with what could be flesh on it is not the half of the half of a Walking Dead episode... I'm not saying violence is good in any way. 

Anyway if you eat meat, it's also an animal that had a sad life just to end it up in suffering killed by man's hand...

That's why I don't eat it xD

17 minutes ago, brucee said:

You’re comparing a tv show about zombies to Azealia killing her pet cat..?  :awkney:

Sneaky Oliver

You guys keep giving her the attention she wants, she won't stop then. Just ignore her, unfollow her, don't mention her in any social media, block and report her if you're bothered enough and let's move on from this horrible person

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ALGAYDO
39 minutes ago, brucee said:

You cannot compare a fictional tv show about zombies (with props!) to an real person boiling the corpse of her cat and posting it on social media....

26 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

You’re comparing a tv show about zombies to Azealia killing her pet cat..?  :awkney:

She ain't killed it . I'm anti killing animals. And a vegetarian. I'm sensitive too. The cat was already dead. So yes it's creepy anyway... But idk... I can forgive that. 

6 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

You cannot compare a fictional tv show about zombies (with props!) to an real person boiling the corpse of her cat and posting it on social media....

Xhy ?? All I said is that it's not that painful to watch... 

hello hello baby.

This sociopath engages in black magick because she lacks character and personality to be actually nice, friendly, cordial, kind to people.

Stop stanning this monster. I wish all who stan this bitch were banned from here.

2 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Stop stanning this monster. I wish all who stan this bitch were banned from here.

What about all the people who stan Michael Jackson ???? Heeeheheee....... 

hello hello baby.

Archived