Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks boils corpse of her dead cat // TW

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she posted a photo of the skull :air: oh lord this is more than enough for me to cancel her, she really needs help

... and now i just sit in silence.

Doily Skull

A couple years ago, she dropped a video where she showed off her brujería altar in her closet, caked in chicken blood, claiming that was her claim to success. It absolutely would not surprise me if this woman killed her own cat in an attempt to do some sort of magic, which is extremely telling of her mental state. As if every other thing she does on the internet isn’t telling of her mental state, yet we still have people who are somehow able to look past these things, and insist on sharing her music on this website because “she has good flow” like miss me with it. This goes beyond understanding and having tolerance for other cultures, magic systems, bipolar disorder symptoms, etc, it went beyond that ages ago when she started being transphohic, shoulda ended there, but nah here we are. Years later and she’s boiling an actual cat on her Instagram in some sort  of occult ritual and there are still some people who think it’s cute to be like “but I don’t know her and her music is good :hor:“ well good for you, sis, I’m glad you’ve mastered cognitive dissonance while the rest of us normal people see how ****ed up her behavior is. “bUt HeR mUsIc” like gtf out of my face. 🙄 Find another artist or make another thread about how lack of Chromatica promo is actually a personal attack and Gaga has actually been sitting on her couch because “dUa AnD kAtY pRoMoTeD dUrInG tHe PaNdEmIc NO EXCUSES”

~staying stupid through my holy days~

first of all death is nature, such as decomposition. Then It's probably an african ritual so coming at her for that is dangerous .... :triggered:

I mean it both as a joke and seriously coz idk.... Yes the girl is not entitled to do that much of weird **** just because she has African origins, yes it's kinda gross visually. But it's like..... Not that deep actually idk. 

As long as she didn't killed the cat ? 

also this

43 minutes ago, iamamiwhoami said:

She needs help :saladga:

hello hello baby.

Batwings

I'm still really miffed that I got some warm pancakes for expressing my opinion of her in a thread a few weeks ago.

She is an awful human being, period. 

1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

First thing I saw when I searched Azealia Banks. :duck:

Thank you for making me puke, I hesitated reporting your post, this is not good for sensitive people at all

I thought she was always exaggerating whatever she does for attention but now I think she's really mentally sick...

RAMROD

There is speculation she killed the cat, because she was looking for someone to adopt it awhile ago, and then she said she get rid of the cat. People who followed her thinks she was meant go say someone did adopt them but now it doesn't seem the case. :bradley:

Regardleas, someone need to call the police on her, she need to be kept in mental institution at this point. Especially posting it publicly for all to see. This is beyond normal, wtf.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

8 minutes ago, Doily Skull said:

A couple years ago, she dropped a video where she showed off her brujería altar in her closet, caked in chicken blood, claiming that was her claim to success. It absolutely would not surprise me if this woman killed her own cat in an attempt to do some sort of magic, which is extremely telling of her mental state. As if every other thing she does on the internet isn’t telling of her mental state, yet we still have people who are somehow able to look past these things, and insist on sharing her music on this website because “she has good flow” like miss me with it. This goes beyond understanding and having tolerance for other cultures, magic systems, bipolar disorder symptoms, etc, it went beyond that ages ago when she started being transphohic, shoulda ended there, but nah here we are. Years later and she’s boiling an actual cat on her Instagram in some sort  of occult ritual and there are still some people who think it’s cute to be like “but I don’t know her and her music is good :hor:“ well good for you, sis, I’m glad you’ve mastered cognitive dissonance while the rest of us normal people see how ****ed up her behavior is. “bUt HeR mUsIc” like gtf out of my face. 🙄 Find another artist or make another thread about how lack of Chromatica promo is actually a personal attack and Gaga has actually been sitting on her couch because “dUa AnD kAtY pRoMoTeD dUrInG tHe PaNdEmIc NO EXCUSES”

It would not surprise me either. She shouldn’t be allowed to have pets.

This thread should be closed or have a warning. I puked, and I puked for real, yeah I shouldnt have opened it but many sensitive people will open this and read the graphic details, at least put it in spoilers 

1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

There is speculation she killed the cat, because she was looking for someone to adopt it awhile ago, and then she said she get rid of the cat. People who followed her rhinks she was saying someone did adopt them but now it doesn't seem the case. :bradley:

Regardleas, someone need to call the police on her, she need to be kept in mental institution at this point. Especially posting it publicly for all to see. This is beyond normal, wtf.

ok if she killed the cat i won't say nothing anymore about her I promise I will stop with her despite trying hard not to for all those years. 

hello hello baby.

Archived