💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia Banks boils corpse of her dead cat // TW

Spock

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

i reported but instagram reply me saying they don't think the post violate the community guidelines :derpga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, brucee said:

She ain't killed it . I'm anti killing animals. And a vegetarian. I'm sensitive too. The cat was already dead. So yes it's creepy anyway... But idk... I can forgive that. 

Xhy ?? All I said is that it's not that painful to watch... 

Oh and she told you this? Idk why you’re trying to defend her so hard :smh: 

Someone else in this topic already said she was trying to give her cat away, then said she got rid of it. You think it coincidentally died on its own? She’s already killed chickens so a cat is not that far off.

53 minutes ago, brucee said:

My point was that : a skull cat with what could be flesh on it is not the half of the half of a Walking Dead episode... I'm not saying violence is good in any way. 

What even is this comparison? One thing is fictional and presented as such, and the other one is very much real.

You don't get to decide what people find disturbing. If you're cool with watching someone digging up and boiling the flesh off of a corpse, then that's on you.

LateToCult
1 hour ago, KanyeWest said:

Thank you for making me puke, I hesitated reporting your post, this is not good for sensitive people at all

You gotta take that up with God because there’s nothing gross about the post. :air:

js4754394o9823
40 minutes ago, brucee said:

What about all the people who stan Michael Jackson ???? Heeeheheee....... 

I mean... they can *at least* say he didn't do it and it's fake (I'm not saying it myself)

Azealia, herself posted everything on social media

She killed chickens in her closet and made insta stories about it, she called gay men f4gs, she made fun of trans/non binary people, she supported trump, she herself called everyone ugly and dumb and wished them death

There is nothing to defend, there is nothing to even question...

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

42 minutes ago, Harry said:

What even is this comparison? One thing is fictional and presented as such, and the other one is very much real.

You don't get to decide what people find disturbing. If you're cool with watching someone digging up and boiling the flesh off of a corpse, then that's on you.

If she killed animals, yes she's not kind for me and this is bad. Yes fat shaming Lana was dumb as Hell, and insulting everyone is problematic. 

But if you eat animals, what should shock you ? That she has the guts to kill 'em herself ? Because you wouldn't kill the cow or duck, but someone killed it for you and guess what : they even suffer all of their life before. 

Then why is there still a Weinstein movie on Netflix ??? 

I mean. I wanna do points about cancel culture. 

also (edit) What if she was a white rockstar ? 

I think that it's easy to jump on the hate wagon when it's about Azealia. And she needs more help than hate on my OPINION (ew).

Also : do we remember the instagram stories about her waking from drugs ? If she's also bipolar then th sis might be really loosing it in public and it's super sad more than super bad (I think this last sentence resumes what I think about it) 

And finally : I got to play the Devil's advocate, this might be a job and it's not mine. I'm over for this discussion - I never said I would stan her harder than before. Nope.. 

hello hello baby.

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, brucee said:

If she killed animals, yes she's not kind for me and this is bad. Yes fat shaming Lana was dumb as Hell, and insulting everyone is problematic. 

But if you eat animals, what should shock you ? That she has the guts to kill 'em herself ? Because you wouldn't kill the cow or duck, but someone killed it for you and guess what : they even suffer all of their life before. 

Then why is there still a Weinstein movie on Netflix ??? 

I mean. I wanna do points about cancel culture. 

I think that it's easy to jump on the hate wagon when it's about Azealia. And she needs more help than hate on my OPINION (ew).

Eating meat is bad as ****, but most of the time it comes from ignorance and miss information. Killing something yourself is just pure evil

And yeah some people who are shaming her are hypocrites, but being quiet is not any better. They should shame her and after that, look at themselves. Not sit in silence without any reaction.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

bryanspears

It bothers me that THIS was the turning point for a lot of people. Witchcraft isn't for everyone and in some closed practices like ones she participates in, this is the norm. I just find it honestly sad that it wasn't the transphobia that got her "cancelled", but her boiling a dead cat.

Also: apparently she was also fat shaming Doja and Meg

Link: 

Kadikaado

People said it was a santeria rictual for her cat. I respect all religions, even though they all look disgusting and crazy to me. This one time I won't judge her because it's her religion, but I don't understand why post this on instagram.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

1 hour ago, brucee said:

Michael Jackson was once the biggest star on the planet for a long time. Some people will keep stanning hom, unfortunately.

Azealia was once the, idk, 5th most listened female rapper in a month or two? On top of being a monster, she’s irrelevant and mediocre.

As a vegan, I think its disgusting. But on the other hand, I think it's not animal abuse if the cat was already dead without her having an impact on it. People who are shook about this and still eat meat shouldn't be able to judge Azealia for this.

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, brucee said:

Easily the most delusion I've ever seen on this site in 10 years.

Guillaume Hamon
10 minutes ago, Finn The Human said:

Easily the most delusion I've ever seen on this site in 10 years.

Was it proven that MJ was guilty ? It's always people saying there's no proof against people saying it's sure he did it.

49 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Michael Jackson was once the biggest star on the planet for a long time. Some people will keep stanning hom, unfortunately.

Same question ? 😁😁

Archived