Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey said she doesn’t think Trump knew he was inciting a riot

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

bees and honeyy
27 minutes ago, reelcool said:

agreed

i get the things she tries to say but she says it in problematic and sometimes racist ways and sis just needs a PR person to handle her social media

for sure

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spector

she's beyond stupid, jesus

8 hours ago, plastiquedoll said:

Actually listen to the whole interview and what she was actually saying before coming for her. She  basically said on the interview that Trump's madness keeps him blind to the harm he is actually doing and how his narcissism is causing all this havoc. Everyone's twisting her words without actually trying to understand them. 

i'm not a psychologist/psychiatrist, but, based on my understanding, individuals with narcissistic and sociopathic behavioral patterns are anything but blind. on the contrary, they are acutely aware of their projected selves and their enabling environment and use that knowledge to externally reinforce their otherwise internally empty egos. i remember that dr. ramani—one of my fave professionals on youtube—emphasized this very trait of the narcissist, which, intuitively, would seem paradoxical: that their self-perceived genius/grandeur is rooted in their inner emptiness that fills up with the constant, anxious need to meticulously and systematically (i.e., knowingly!) cover up the void that is their self.

stella + elliot = stelliot

Luna Lovegood

Maybe she just worded it wrong 

luna’s advocate

Gagaloo911

As problematic as ever I see

Nothing to like about her or her music whatsoever :triggered:

TimisaMonster
7 hours ago, Runway said:

but.... but.... I was told shes not a republican

Careful...the little Lana Del Stanners will come for you if you dare make the assumption she is a Trump supporter...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

teenagechrist

I don't think she said anything that deserves the fake outrage that I'm seeing, if she thinks that Trump didn't actually know that he was inciting a riot then that's her opinion and that's totally fine. How many times does she has to say that she doesn't support Donald Trump for y'all to stop reading on every single little thing she says and does in such a cynical way? :coffee:

feeling so hot tamale

Babylon98
40 minutes ago, Helxig said:

From her tone of voice alone I can hear the Trump sympathiser in her. Disappointing

I can't :lmao:

This sums up the thread chile

I'm heading out 

ryanmonster

Rolling my eyes so hard at some of you. imagine actually thinking this comment makes her “canceled” and a “trump sympathizer” The woman says she voted for Biden and her main point of the conversation is that Trump is a delusional narcissist - obvious who commented before even listening to the interview. Some of you really need to just Let It Go like Frozen, it’s truly ridiculous that this is even a thread when there are literally so many other celebrities saying even more problematic things like ugh oh my god :fthis:

She's honestly just dumb and extremely oblivious 

11 minutes ago, ryanmonster said:

imagine actually thinking this comment makes her “canceled” and a “trump sympathizer” 

No, it does not. However, it does this:

1 hour ago, Helxig said:

This pandemic and election cycle has really given us a lot of clarity around a lot of people

ryanmonster
8 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

She's honestly just dumb and extremely oblivious 

That’s your opinion. In my opinion, her statements about narcissism in our culture are actually spot on and Trump is the most narcissistic president in history. She basically meant he didn’t know the extent of the damage he has caused and I really don’t think that opinion is dumb at all to be honest. Can anyone truly say they know what is going on in Trump’s mind? He’s completely out of touch with reality now. She has denounced him multiple times publicly so for some people to comment that this makes her a Trump sympathizer is just plain twisted.

1 hour ago, Helxig said:

From her tone of voice alone I can hear the Trump sympathiser in her. Disappointing. Love that the interviewer clapped back so quickly :applause:

This pandemic and election cycle has really given us a lot of clarity around a lot of people

she called him a psychopath and a narcissist in the same interview but okay. 

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Archived