BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P
9 minutes ago, Runway said:

but.... but.... I was told shes not a republican

Well she’s literally denied it herself...

0-BD2-DB51-BF3-E-4-BD5-9867-5971-AF60-B2

imnotyourbabe10

Was she perhaps pointing to how stupid and incompetent he is? Not trying to justify as I know she’s iffy sometimes.

Brainiac

Honestly she needs to just stop talking. He very clearly knew EXACTLY what he was doing. There were reports that he was delighted at what he was seeing.

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Honestly she needs to just stop talking. He very clearly knew EXACTLY what he was doing. There were reports that he was delighted at what he was seeing.

She's just showing her true colours I guess

End Racism Now

Miichael

-

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

moonsago

I... I don’t even know what to say anymore... I am so disappointed... part of me wants to believe that she poorly phrased that, as in he doesn’t know he is insane but even so.... girl... what is going on with you... for an excellent writer she for sure does not know her way with words... I am just so sad as she is one of my favorites but all the bullsh*t she’s been saying for the past few months have just really made me question her maturity, knowledge in regards to political & social problems, views and morals... I don’t even know what to say, I hope she explains this cause it’s not okay. 

plastiquedoll

Actually listen to the whole interview and what she was actually saying before coming for her. She  basically said on the interview that Trump's madness keeps him blind to the harm he is actually doing and how his narcissism is causing all this havoc. Everyone's twisting her words without actually trying to understand them. 

Rocketno10
Just now, plastiquedoll said:

Actually listen to the whole interview and what she was actually saying before coming for her. She  basically said on the interview that Trump's madness keeps him blind to the harm he is actually doing and how his narcissism is causing all this havoc. Everyone's twisting her words without actually trying to understand them. 

No I think you are over analyzing her words......

hieronymus
27 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I mean she’s wrong but do people really need to freak out over dumb stuff she says yet again :yennefer:

Or she could stop saying such idiotic, tone deaf things. We're not "freaking out", we're disappointed.

24 minutes ago, NewYorkGirl said:

Poor Lana, she really can’t catch a beak. It would be easier for her if she just stayed out of politics or at least kept her political opinions to herself. She is an intelligent woman, but she always sticks her foot in her mouth when it comes to things like this. 

This phrase is for people who have misfortune befall them, not people who create their own bad situations.

plastiquedoll
7 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

No I think you are over analyzing her words......

Did you listen to the whole interview? In no way she is defending Trump. And she won't ever do that. Lana made very good points in the interview about Trump's madness and his narcissism. Do you really think that sociohopaths realize the harm they cause sometimes? Trump is clearly showing such behaviour. I can't say if it's intentional or not but he and his supporters are the epitome of madness.  

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, plastiquedoll said:

Did you listen to the whole interview? In no way she is defending Trump. And she won't ever do that. Lana made very good points in the interview about Trump's madness and his narcissism. Do you really think that sociohopaths realize the harm they cause sometimes? Trump is clearly showing such behaviour. I can't say if it's intentional or not but he and his supporters are the epitome of madness.  

Do you have a link 

js4754394o9823

Okay, with a context it isn't that bad, but her other comments, like the rapper one still make her look terrible...

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Archived