Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fame Monster Wig Recreation

Thwack

Featured Posts

numb the flame

Wasn't season nine the one where Gaga was in the first episode? Gaga looked gorgeous that episode :kara:

I love watching drag queens explain how they create wigs and seeing the process behind everything. Drag requires talent and these queens are talented asf. 

hieronymus

Oh no, Jaymes... that was bad news bears. She complained that it looked too much like Danny Devito as Andy Warhol but that one is closer in appearance to TFM wig than this.

CwMdjlTUsAACEBA.jpg

Her videos are amazing and she's incredibly talented though. I've binged them for hours before.

Chromatica

Jaymes will forever be iconic for being gutsy enough to make fun of Gaga’s messy Vogue cover in front of Gaga. :lmao: 

I just wish the joke had read more clearly on the show. :messga:

55 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Jaymes will forever be iconic for being gutsy enough to make fun of Gaga’s messy Vogue cover in front of Gaga. :lmao: 

I just wish the joke had read more clearly on the show. :messga:

Right?? I loved how during deliberation of the looks, Gaga said, "That was NOT the hair." I was like, "Bitch, that's exactly what it looked like lol."

Chromatica
4 minutes ago, Thwack said:

Right?? I loved how during deliberation of the looks, Gaga said, "That was NOT the hair." I was like, "Bitch, that's exactly what it looked like lol."

Exactly. :lmao:

lady-gaga-photoshop-vogue.png?fit=350,35 

Archived