💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Bieber’s Anyone debuts at #6 (Hot 100)

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Justin Bieber’s single Anyone debuts at #6 on the Hot 100, it’s one of his best songs in recent times. Holy also spends its 10th week in the Top 10 this week! Please be nice :nails:

Rahrahbitchson

I read bieber annoying debuts at #6 but anyway, the song is really cute and holy is a nice song too, sometimes people are to hard with him.

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

ConnorFilm

I love how Levitating has spent two weeks in the top 10 while Break Your Heart never managed to go past #13. America's taste buds are correct for once! 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Rahrahbitchson
1 minute ago, ConnorFilm said:

I love how Levitating has spent two weeks in the top 10 while Break Your Heart never managed to go past #13. America's taste buds are correct for once! 

Its what she deserves after choosing that break your heart thing over physical 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Its what she deserves after choosing that break your heart thing over physical 

I'll never understand why Physical wasn't released as an official single in the US. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Justin Drew Bieber
43 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

I read bieber annoying debuts at #6 but anyway, the song is really cute and holy is a nice song too, sometimes people are to hard with him.

People still seem to think that he’s an immature 18 year old. His work in the past 6 months has been his most mature yet and I can’t wait to see what direction his new album goes in.

Anderson123
12 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

People still seem to think that he’s an immature 18 year old. His work in the past 6 months has been his most mature yet and I can’t wait to see what direction his new album goes in.

Is he releasing a new album this year ? :fatcat:

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

Is he releasing a new album this year ? :fatcat:

Most likely next month

ssslyboy

Where's Lonely on Hot 100 right now?  Is there a chance he'll have all three in the top 10 simultaneously? :excited2:

Justin Drew Bieber
Just now, ssslyboy said:

Where's Lonely on Hot 100 right now?  Is there a chance he'll have all three in the top 10 simultaneously? :excited2:

Last week it was #25, its been rising on iTunes (currently #5) so I think it’s possible! That would be iconic

Justin Drew Bieber
14 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

I just found out that Lonely is #18 this week on the Hot 100, it peaked at #14 so it’s so exciting to see it rising after having been on the chart for 12 weeks so far :giveup: I didn’t think it was possible

Karen Smith

I don't like him, I tried but I can't. He still has this little boy voice, even though he looks like a man, and this is hilarious :billie: 

PartySick

At least it's not Lonely :rip: idk if I'm the only one but that yodeling he does in the chorus of that song just kills me

🖤

Archived