Featured Posts

Shipper

AHS: Country Club
AHSCC.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Really cool visuals! But I don't understand why the wolf vampire women, or what they have to do with the lyrics or what the hell is going on in the video :ladyhaha:Β Anyone wanna try and put a storyline on this video?

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

buzzkill

I’m mesmerized. Its amazing. The song is amazing too. I love that she put much effort into this.Β 

Glamourpuss

I really like the chorus and the way that it's sung in a day dreamy way.Β 

I also like the way the music and the video changed half way through and it became something completely different.Β 

MadreMonster
12 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Really cool visuals! But I don't understand why the wolf vampire women, or what they have to do with the lyrics or what the hell is going on in the video :ladyhaha:Β Anyone wanna try and put a storyline on this video?

I’m assuming it plays on the Chemtrails conspiracy that these chemtrails are turning the girls into werewolves.

I believe it’s all a bunch of satire but I want more intellectual people to explain it so I get it as well.

Andreu
28 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

My interpretation is that she plays a wealthy woman that, in fact, hates her life, and she needs a way to escape reality.

Flawless
38 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

I’m assuming it plays on the Chemtrails conspiracy that these chemtrails are turning the girls into werewolves.

I believe it’s all a bunch of satire but I want more intellectual people to explain it so I get it as well.

my thoughts exactly! maybe the orange (?) she eats is contamined by some biological agentΒ the chemtrails spread in the air (like the conspiracy) and then she becomes the wolf, idkΒ :laughga:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

MadreMonster
1 minute ago, Flawless said:

my thoughts exactly! maybe the orange (?) she eats is contamined by some biological agentΒ the chemtrails spread in the air (like the conspiracy) and then she becomes the wolf, idkΒ :laughga:

I wonder if it’s showing all these high class people who spread these conspiracy theories finally experience the misinformation they’ve beenΒ spreading while they are living lavishly and knowing what they are spreading is fake?? Idk - please someone analyze these lyrics and video.

Flawless
7 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

I wonder if it’s showing all these high class people who spread these conspiracy theories finally experience the misinformation they’ve beenΒ spreading while they are living lavishly and knowing what they are spreading is fake?? Idk - please someone analyze these lyrics and video.

It makes sense actually. During most part of the video is sunny, happy and lavish as you said. suddenly it becomes almost a ritual, lmao, and the song changes drastically. Given the name of the song and all the conspiracy involved, I think that's the concept

the scars on my mind are on replay.

StrawberryBlond

One of her best ever, so glad as I feared I wasn't going to be as keen on this era initially. Such a soothing sound, this is going to be my jam come summer. The music video is the best we've had in a long time. She hasn't had aesthetics this good since Paradise. This looks like the closest we're going to get to those glory days.

vyniildisk
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She is close to half a million views already, wow! :applause:

she is aacontroversial streaming force and 10 years into her career already. she own us

Archived