Jump to content

🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

new music

Lana del Rey unleashes the COCC


Featured Posts

Shipper

AHS: Country Club
AHSCC.jpg

 

 

 

 

Edited by Shipper
💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 5
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • retroglamx

    5

  • Mythos

    5

  • Andreu

    4

  • MadreMonster

    3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Out now on streaming platforms https://open.spotify.com/album/5p5cFBRERDfiNJlfABACP0 Video coming in an hour  

I’m looking forward to this!! When is this album being released? I’m hoping it’ll be better than Norman F****** Snoozefest. 

The NFR sound was better imo, she set the bar so high with that album so it’s gonna be hard to beat. This is gonna be like going from Ultraviolence to Honeymoon all over again 

the Devil of Pop

Really cool visuals! But I don't understand why the wolf vampire women, or what they have to do with the lyrics or what the hell is going on in the video :ladyhaha: Anyone wanna try and put a storyline on this video?

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
buzzkill

I’m mesmerized. Its amazing. The song is amazing too. I love that she put much effort into this. 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Glamourpuss

I really like the chorus and the way that it's sung in a day dreamy way. 

I also like the way the music and the video changed half way through and it became something completely different. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
MadreMonster
12 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Really cool visuals! But I don't understand why the wolf vampire women, or what they have to do with the lyrics or what the hell is going on in the video :ladyhaha: Anyone wanna try and put a storyline on this video?

I’m assuming it plays on the Chemtrails conspiracy that these chemtrails are turning the girls into werewolves.

I believe it’s all a bunch of satire but I want more intellectual people to explain it so I get it as well.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu
28 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Really cool visuals! But I don't understand why the wolf vampire women, or what they have to do with the lyrics or what the hell is going on in the video :ladyhaha: Anyone wanna try and put a storyline on this video?

My interpretation is that she plays a wealthy woman that, in fact, hates her life, and she needs a way to escape reality.

before there was love there was silence
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF

She is close to half a million views already, wow! :applause:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
Link to post
Share on other sites
Flawless
38 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

I’m assuming it plays on the Chemtrails conspiracy that these chemtrails are turning the girls into werewolves.

I believe it’s all a bunch of satire but I want more intellectual people to explain it so I get it as well.

my thoughts exactly! maybe the orange (?) she eats is contamined by some biological agent the chemtrails spread in the air (like the conspiracy) and then she becomes the wolf, idk :laughga:

Link to post
Share on other sites
MadreMonster
1 minute ago, Flawless said:

my thoughts exactly! maybe the orange (?) she eats is contamined by some biological agent the chemtrails spread in the air (like the conspiracy) and then she becomes the wolf, idk :laughga:

I wonder if it’s showing all these high class people who spread these conspiracy theories finally experience the misinformation they’ve been spreading while they are living lavishly and knowing what they are spreading is fake?? Idk - please someone analyze these lyrics and video.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Flawless
7 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

I wonder if it’s showing all these high class people who spread these conspiracy theories finally experience the misinformation they’ve been spreading while they are living lavishly and knowing what they are spreading is fake?? Idk - please someone analyze these lyrics and video.

It makes sense actually. During most part of the video is sunny, happy and lavish as you said. suddenly it becomes almost a ritual, lmao, and the song changes drastically. Given the name of the song and all the conspiracy involved, I think that's the concept

Link to post
Share on other sites
StrawberryBlond

One of her best ever, so glad as I feared I wasn't going to be as keen on this era initially. Such a soothing sound, this is going to be my jam come summer. The music video is the best we've had in a long time. She hasn't had aesthetics this good since Paradise. This looks like the closest we're going to get to those glory days.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
vyniildisk
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She is close to half a million views already, wow! :applause:

she is aacontroversial streaming force and 10 years into her career already. she own us

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...