💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lana del Rey unleashes the COCC

Andreu

Featured Posts

messybottom
1 hour ago, Concertaholic said:

The NFR sound was better imo, she set the bar so high with that album so it’s gonna be hard to beat. This is gonna be like going from Ultraviolence to Honeymoon all over again :madge:

no no no no honeymoon is a masterpiece we will not tolerate slander for it. nope. no ma'am!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TasteLikeWhiskey

Wait.... Are they sexy werewolves or vampires? :oprah:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

nightadieu

The video started out exactly like I thought the COCC era was going to look like – and then IT TURNED INTO AN EPISODE OF AMERICAN HORROR STORY but in a sexy way like WTF I didn't know I could stan her even more :giveup:

Anderson123

The two songs she has released so far sound good but don't really love them as much as anything from NFR, still excited to hear the rest of the album though. I was 2 mins in wondering when it'd end but got that unexpected turn, that was cool.

JohnnyVersace
1 minute ago, swakby said:

Stunning. Her best since National Anthem.

I hate that this is true :ohno:

Really not loving her weirdly ambiguous political stance and that f**king face mask :usrs: but this is an absolutely GORGEOUS mv. 

BUtterfield 8

I don’t like it after 2:54 but it’s still so good

god she’s a mess but she always comes through 

7 minutes ago, swakby said:

Stunning. Her best since National Anthem.

no freak better than this..and ride and all of tropico,  but its her best since freak.

dynamite

I've never really listened to Lana and haven't heard anything other than Summertime Sadness or Born To Die, but this is quite sweet. Chill. :neyde: 

Archived